EscapeRestart CS:GO Team (SIGN-UP)

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Recently I was informed of CEVO Season 7 starting up and the free league. With this opportunity, I have opted to put up a thread to see if people would be interested in a competitive EscapeRestart CS:GO Team.

What is CEVO?
CEVO is one of the most reputable and largest third-party Counter-Strike leagues in America. They offer several leagues that vary in prize money and entry money. You can find out more information about CEVO at http://cevo.com/.

What is required to join?
1) Ability to abide by the CEVO rules, 2) Ability to attend scrimmages and matches (1 match, and 3 scrims per week for teams) and 3) Willingness to improve and work as a team.

Time constraints???
Scrimmages and matches are all scheduled by the teams competing.

What are the prizes?
No cash prizes for the free league, but winners will be moved onto the next division and entered into Season 8 for free.

If you are interested in joining, fill out the following format in reply and ask any questions you may have. Registration for CEVO Season 7 ends May 2nd, henceforth I will cut off applications on April 27th. This is mainly meant for fun, though there is always that chance we are the next NiP ;) If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask!

Format:
SteamID:
CS:GO Rank:
CS:GO Experience:
Role Preferred:
Timezone and Time Constraints:
Any other information?

Reactions: Naoh

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
How well do you accept lag-bound noobs?
On lag: Depends on your source of lag. If your computer sucks and can't make it above 30 FPS that could be a problem. If your European, Australian, etc. and worried about ping I would suggest adding me and playing a little matchmaking. I know @Jub and I have played a good amount of matchmaking on American servers, so he should be able to give some experience on that.

And on noobs: If your willing to improve I have zero issue with your rank. I'm more then willing to watch you play and possibly help with suggestions on how to improve.

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:101061974
CS:GO Rank: Silver 4 EDIT: SILVER ELITE (just got promoted)
CS:GO Experience: 400 Hours aka 4 months of CS Go(on 2 accounts not 400 on 1 account)
Role Preferred: Doesn't Matter
Timezone and Time Constraints: GMT -4:00 (not to many time restraints, pretty much anytime after 1 because thats when im done school)
Any other information? I have 2 accounts both are silver 4 probably going to be silver elite soon since I have won last 5 games in a row

Last edited:

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
On lag: Depends on your source of lag. If your computer sucks and can't make it above 30 FPS that could be a problem. If your European, Australian, etc. and worried about ping I would suggest adding me and playing a little matchmaking. I know @Jub and I have played a good amount of matchmaking on American servers, so he should be able to give some experience on that.
My internet can be incredibly unreliable. Like one minute I'm playing really well, and the next I'm rubberbanding like a fool. :I

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nottycat
CS:GO Rank: Nova 4 >=3
CS:GO Experience: About 225 competitive wins.
Role Preferred: AWP'er.
Timezone and Time Constraints: I'm in Europe at GMT + 2. On weekdays not during the night, 00:00-06:00 is reserved for sleep.
Any other information? I'm still pretty bad, but I'm improving everyday. Also playing on an American server doesn't lag for me, atleast not US East server which I usually play on. About 120 ping but I don't notice any difference between that and 30 ping on an EU server.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naoh

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118809419
CS:GO Rank: Silver III
CS:GO Experience:
Only about 27 wins.
Role Preferred: Support, Rifler
Timezone and Time Constraints: CST, -6 GMT I think :x
Any other information? I'm definitely not the best or ever a very good CounterStrike player. However, with a little help from the internet gods, and a bit of molding by some more experienced players, I think I would be a fairly okay member of the team. Thanks for reading.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/aikaikezawa/ / STEAM_0:1:56085321
CS:GO Rank: Silver IV, Silver Elite upcoming hopefully.
CS:GO Experience: Nearly 400 hours played, reached 200 wins yesterday.
Role Preferred: Secondary AWPer (if the role is taken), Rifler.
Timezone and Time Constraints: GMT-6. After this upcoming Monday, I'll be able to be on from about 15:45-21:00 CST. I'll sometimes go to bed earlier or get home from school late. I'll try to make it to as many Scrims and matches as I can.
Any other information? I'm a pretty decent AWPer, but nowhere near Notty, so I'm perfectly happy in taking the AWP when needed and not when I want to. I'm also a pretty flexible player, so if I need to go lurk, I will.

Warlockwolfe

Reaction score
Well I'm not too sure about this but i suppose i could like be a backup or something? xD
Anyway, I'll get on with it
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115613983 (I think)
CS:GO Rank: Silver 3 (Part of the reason for being backup xD)
CS:GO Experience: I've played for like a month or 2 now with 132 hours played
Role Preferred: I'm alright with AK and SG/AUG and good pistol
Timezone and Time Constraints: http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aest I can usually play like one match after 4:30 on weekdays thursdays i can sometimes play from 3 and weekends i can play most of the day
Any other information? I am only 12. I am mature though and im not an idiot. I am not the best at CSGO but i can be a reliable team mate and it would be awesome to play. Anyways since i am only 12 im not sure if i can play in the tourney but whatever its worth a try xD

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'll prob try to apply when I remaster the game because I haven't played for a year or so.

I do remember being pretty good at the P90, being able to kill people accurately from a range. But it will probably take time for me to remaster that awesome weapon.

If you need my Steam profile, here you go: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152232449

I had CS:GO on my main account but someone hacked into it and VAC banned me :(
I also share _DigBick_ with my cousin who plays CS:GO so the scores and that shit are probably inaccurate. He is getting better though :bounce:

Anyways, I'll see you guys tomorrow :finger:

• Optimistic
Reactions: Love

CaramelCow

Reaction score
SteamID: Don't know how to check
CS:GO Rank: Silver III AND CLIMBING QUICKLY (well after I get unbanned in 6 days)
CS:GO Experience: 100~ hours played like 300 hours of cs:s and like 3 hours 1.6
Role Preferred: Deagle only
Timezone and Time Constraints: Adelaide Australia +9:30 got work till 12ish
Any other information?
Deagle only b o y s
If this is even remotely competitive then I'm probably not the man for the job

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084808396/
CS:GO Rank: Silver Elite Master
CS:GO Experience: 347 hours on record
Role Preferred: Rifler/Support (Can AWP as well) (Wouldn't mind entry frag either) So I guess I'm good with whatever you need me for.
Timezone and Time Constraints: EST. USUALLY get home around 6pm on weekdays. USUALLY free any time on weekends.
Any other information?
I know you already picked the team but if you ever need another sub or if there is going to be a new team, I'm always here. Was not sure if I wanted to do this but this has become more appealing, and can hopefully be a way to help me get better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nottykitten