EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's been a few weeks since our last game, so I'm pleased to be able to announce that I'm nearly finished with the first iteration of EscapeRemastered Mafia. Which is to say it's far along enough to open signups and finalize everything before running.
I've created this game more or less from the ground up with inspiration from Alisha's Economy of Madness. This setup is quite different from the original, but I hope keeps to the spirit of Alisha's vision.

Instead of the global panic scale, this game will feature a more interactive market called the Bazaar, with a public stock that all players can take a shot at getting for themselves via a silent auction.

All of the standard rules will be in effect:
  1. Be respectful and polite to each other.
  2. Don’t edit or delete posts.
  3. Don’t post in the game thread if you're not a player/have died.
  4. Don't use forum status in an argument. (Online status, conversation status, etc)
  5. Don't use PM mechanics in an argument. This means do not analyze the wording or phrasing of your role PM in comparison to other players.
  6. Don't quote or screenshot your role PM. You may paraphrase it.
  7. No discussing the game outside of the game.
  8. Do not lie to the hosts.
  9. No gamethrowing, always play to your win condition.
  10. Be active. The game is more fun for everyone when everyone participates.
  11. Votes must be in bold, preferably at the end of your post.
The mafia factional kill will be mandatory.
After the first day, the player with the most votes will be executed at the deadline.
Day phases will last 3 or 4 days, please state your preference when you sign up.
Night phases will last 24 hours.

I've designed the setup to be flexible as far as player count, but I'd like to see at least 10.
  1. Sessybessy
  2. Infected_Alien8
  3. Mooglie
  4. Stranger from Myst Island
  5. Alisha
  6. Aqua
  7. TheWeakGuy48_
  8. Unusual_Dood
  9. HKCaper
  10. NottyKitten
  11. Good Skele

Last edited:

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Sign me up! :D. Preference for days; I’d say go 3 days but it genuinely depends on activity though since the last game we (the active players) just started rambling at each other lol. 3 days is the safest bet <3

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also I have zero idea about Timdood’s setup but if there’s an objection based on me being here on having the clear vision of the original setup, I’ll duck out of playing if that’s a problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.