Stranger0/3
Unu0/3
No-Elimination0/3
Not Voting2/5StrangerSkele
Deceased6/11TWGAlishaNottyAquaHKCaperInfected

Skele was a mafioso.
Game Over, town win.

Congratulations town on your victory!
I knew you could do it Mooglie, you really were the protagonist the whole time!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
anyway as to why i chose skele as my donation

sessybessy - the only successful donation yesterday (other than notty) presumably, meaning that there was a chance they murdered alisha and so i wasnt gonna donate to them + generally untrustworthy claim and they murdered notty so i did not feel comfortable giving them the ability to prove people

Infected_alien8_ - while he presumably didnt kill alisha since 2 coins (sessy + notty) i still do not trust this man one bit + its better to spread the ability to prove across 2 different people rather than concentrate it on one

Mooglie - not sure if i can donate to ymself and i assumed people wouldnt want to trust what i said anyway so

Stranger from Myst Island - didnt kill alisha presumably but i wasnt gonna ignore poor dead nottys reads and hand the ability to prove over to someone they didnt trust (+ maybe im wrong about inf and so their reads should be listened to as well)

Aqua - wasnt gonna ignore dead nottys reads v2 + now it was confirmed notty was town and had that line in their pm there was a chance mafia was told the information to blend in if they wanted so i didnt trust them (even tho he flipped town)

Unusual_Dood - literally murdered notty so no trust there

HKCaper - my 2nd choice after skele but i deemed that the claim was so basic and like plain that gaining 5 coins every night, while provable, just sort of rubbed me the wrong way and i couldnt shake iy

Good Skele - while they also murdered notty i do believe that skeles role fits the setup perfectly and, if proven (unfortunately by inf who i dont trust anyway but), literally cannot be a mafia role (since he takes the money from the victim so) + i do not get scummy vibes from the things they say so i ultimately townread them the most (and is my only townread tbh) so they get the ability to prove (+ i guess it honours alisha)
god i am SUCH a mafia god, literally the BEST mafia player in existence, nothing could EVER disprove this

Status
Not open for further replies.