Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
notty has a mechanic behind their claim which may or may not be true

twg can buy an item with zero mechanical justification behind it

which is worse (hint: im voting for worse!)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
rather, just restate your entire claim from the beginning using your third version!
Hello, sorry I'm late to the roleclaim but Cloudflare went down and as the lead IT I felt that instead of playing this Mafia game I had to change my name and go into hiding to hide from the bosses that would surely have my head. My secret? I killed Cloudflare.

I'm the Profiteer. At the end of each cycle I get a coin for every item that is bought. This goes for items bought from anywhere like the auction or the Black Market. The Black Market is something secret that I have knowledge of. Because I do not gain coins on day 0 I start with 3 coins.

I'm Town btw.

Good Skele

Reaction score
Hello, sorry I'm late to the roleclaim but Cloudflare went down and as the lead IT I felt that instead of playing this Mafia game I had to change my name and go into hiding to hide from the bosses that would surely have my head. My secret? I killed Cloudflare.

I'm the Profiteer. At the end of each cycle I get a coin for every item that is bought. This goes for items bought from anywhere like the auction or the Black Market. The Black Market is something secret that I have knowledge of. Because I do not gain coins on day 0 I start with 3 coins.

I'm Town btw.
Just for killing Cloudflare I'd vote you right now.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
frankly i dont even understand why they both seem adamant they started with 3 coins because auctions start day 1
+ i think i may actually get my 1 coin per donation during day 1 (but my donation case gets it at the end of the day)
im too lazy to ask :)
to my mind its like 'other townies would get a headstart on gathering coins since they can start gathering them from day 0, but since your guys roles means you cant, ill give you a headstart of 3 to make it fair'

which would only make sense if like, its in general made to be fair

but its not cuz you didnt start with 3 (and neither did us item people but liek i said i can justify that in my mind as 'well we'renot really meant to be the town bidder people')

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
to my mind its like 'other townies would get a headstart on gathering coins since they can start gathering them from day 0, but since your guys roles means you cant, ill give you a headstart of 3 to make it fair'

which would only make sense if like, its in general made to be fair

but its not cuz you didnt start with 3 (and neither did us item people but liek i said i can justify that in my mind as 'well we'renot really meant to be the town bidder people')
Yea it's weird that you guys seem to have no way of making money other than oog...

the logic does make sense in regards to hk and alishas roles tho, allows me to also bid come day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.