Escape the Puzzle Master

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Type of Map:Puzzle

Amount of Players:1

Link to the Map:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...puzzlemaster-100000-downloads-updated-to-125/

Why do you think this map will make a good addition?It's a very creative and fun puzzle map, and I know many players would enjoy it.

Has this map been tested thoroughly? (Proof if possible!)

Fill in the following template:
difficulty: peaceful # Choose between normal/easy/hard/peaceful
blockBreakMode: true # false = blockBreak is list of blocks you CANT break, true = blockBreak is list of blocks you CAN break
blockBreak: # A list of blocks you can either break or not break. Make the list in the same way as the default with 2 spaces and a '-'
- Clay
blockPlaceMode: false # false = blockPlace is list of blocks you CANT place, true = blockPlace is list of blocks you CAN place
blockPlace: # A list of blocks you can either place or not place. Make the list in the same way as the default with 2 spaces and a '-'
- Bedrock
- Obsidian
- Water
enableAdminMode: false # false = This world is not being checked when players place blocks wheter or not that specifik location is allowed, true = Location IS checked
creeper: false # true = spawn creepers, false = disable creepers
enderman: false # true = spawn enderman, false = disable enderman
zombie: false # true = spawn zombie, false = disable zombie
skeleton: false # true = spawn skeleton, false = disable skeleton
spider: false # true = spawn spider, false = disable spider
mobs: false # true = enable all mobs, false = disable all mobs
vechiledestroy: true # true = players can destroy vehicles, false = players cannot destroy vehicles
paintingbreak: true # true = players can break paintings, false = players cannot destroy paintings

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What this map does well:
The map actually looks surprisingly good for a Puzzle map, I tend to ignore puzzle maps due to me getting frustrated over them but after watching the videos and the reviews it looks like it could be great fun.

What this map doesn't do so well:
The map might drag on for a while for users who aren't experienced with parkour etc.

Should this map be accepted?
Yes

Extra comments:
Thanks for submitting it :p

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
What this map does well.:
The map is a puzzle. With a story. With great obsticles. A good hook. Wow, and best off all, something that will keep you hooked until you are done. AND after I downloaded it to play it, I had a great deal of fun.

What this map doesn't do so well.:
Make sure that hunger is toggled off along with block breaking except for blocks taht need to be broken, like clay.

Should this map be accepted?:
Yes. Duh.

Extra Comments.:
Nice find Dragosh. ;)

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
What this map does well:
Puzzle maps... what to say... love them! These maps are always interesting for players and staff as well. Like the other A&T staff members say, there's a nice story in it, great obstacles and it keeps you interested till the very end!
What this map doesn't do so well:
-
Should this map be accepted?
Plox, yes plox

Extra comments:
Cheers