Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
well i enjoyed the first a lot more cause it was more challenging but the sequel is more puzzle then annoying jumps :D but overall i really enjoyed this map :D

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Great map.
Better yet, outstanding compared to the original.
However after about 10+ floors, to continue, this map needs nether support.
Still great until that point however c:

Hamish

Reaction score
So, any news on when it is going to be back on the server?

I have talked to SalientGorilla on the server about it, but it appears that when you go through the portal, there is just a blank map there!

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Me and Mac, were just on the template for EscapeNPC2 and it was just a normal suvivival world. I told Mac to find me the cords for the spawn, he done just that. Went to the cords. Just an ocean. and UltimateBudgie you said you would upload it 13 days ago, where is it? :L

Hamish

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I sent this message to UltimateBudgie quite a while ago, but I guess he hasn't got round to reading it, so I wondered if you guys could answer it!

Basically, I am in the middle of making Escape the NPC 3 (or possibly Block Science Labs), and just was thinking about how it would be implemented into Blocktopia...

The main concern of mine is that the map will require a Bukkit plugin and a custom texture pack. The custom texture pack can easily be download if I remind the user to do so at the start, but I was wondering about the Bukkit plugin...

Is it possible to have my Bukkit plugin uploaded to Blocktopia, then used on Escape the NPC 3?

I would like to know soon-ish, as I am thinking whether to also create a version without the plugin, but will be a lot less awesome, and may have to skip out a test or two!

Oh, and what do you guys think of the name "Block Science Labs"? I personally think it's slightly more catchy :)

Best Regards,

Hamish (macwinexpert)

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Feel free to start a conversation on the forums, or find me on irc and we can discuss the possible addition of the plugin. I think you would get more downloads with Escape the NPC 3, as the name is fairly popular, and people will recognize the series.

Hamish

Reaction score
Ok, was just making sure that it would theoretically possible to implement the plugin! I think we should talk about it nearer the time when the plugin & map is completed :)

Regarding the name change, I think it is a valid point that the name "Escape the NPC 3" will be more recognisable to people, however I feel the name "Block Science Labs" fits the map a lot better as the main villain is going to be more a robot than testificate! I also feel as the map is quite Portal-esque, "Block Science Labs" will re-enforce that theme :)

I think what I will do, is just mention the fact that it is made by the same person who made Escape the NPC 1 & 2, I think that will make it more recognisable to people who have played the original two maps!

Thanks for all your feedback and help,

Hamish (macwinexpert)