Epic School Lip Sync Video

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey! Those who remember me may recall I like to consider myself a film maker to some degree and the other month I was given an opportunity I could not refuse - my old high school (middle school for you Americans I think) wanted to create a lip sync video to a classic Queen song, featuring a large number of staff members and locations all around the Academy for the departing Year 11's prom. Headed by our old media studies teacher, my girlfriend and I brought the project to life through my love of film making and premiered the finished music video last Friday at the prom event. The video has since BLOWN UP on social media after being made public in the following hours. The video itself has been hosted on multiple local news sites, shouted out on live radio AND regional news channels, as well as appearing in several local newspapers. Many of us have been recognised in the streets as a result (not me - I'm stuck in Italy currently) and the video is still growing in popularity one week later!

If you want to check it out, you can see it below, it's a lot of fun. If you want to share it, we'd love you forever.

Stay groovy o/