End of the Line.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score

So, I don't know if I really made an intro thread or not. And if not, I'm sorry. But anyway, it's too late to make one.

You might be thinking, "What is this thread about?"
Well, I'm officially resigning from my Controller position from Army of Darkness and my Operator position from the SMP. Generally speaking, I've been losing interest in the servers, and I don't think my interest will be picked back up anytime soon.

And with there being new servers we're going to branch into, I want to see if I can get a change of scenery. Not that AoD and SMP haven't been amazing, it just really starts to wear you out.

This is not going to be the entire end. But this chapter is closing.

I'd do shoutouts but the list would be much too long, plus I know for a fact I'd forget a lot of you.

See you guys around,

Aika/Love.​

Y

YouWould

It's been great staffing with you love. You're a fun person, and you've helped a lot with Army of Darkness.
Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

• Thank You
Reactions: Love

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Hey love/aika,
I know we never really got along very well but I never expected you to resign from AoD D:
Hopefully you will be around here after the overhaul
So good luck with anything you want to achieve after and before the overhaul
~demonic_mstrstn

• Thank You

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Love you've been a very consistent part of this SMP server. Can't express how sad I will be to see you go. You've made a great impact on the SMP and certainly AoD as well. The whole comunity is greatful for your work. Thanks for all the work! Hope to see you around a good bit still!

• Thank You