Encouraging Terrama

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Who we are
Terrama holds some of the most creative members in the community. We are the builders, the architects and inventors of Kami's Realm. We're a hodgepodge bunch working hard to create a stable, secure and hospitable environment for all clan members.

New Leadership
- Announced in Terrama's PM

Projects
- If you have a project in mind, feel free to build it.
* Make sure you notify the clan of your build in the PM so that it doesn't interfere with other builds. Use signs on a plot of land to declare that that's the area you wish to create.

New Design
Ceiling

Our Pit's ceiling is in desperate need of a creative design.

Utilising Areas

The locations of the areas I've pictured are yet to be used. If people have any ideas on what we could build on those particular areas feel free to voice your opinion.

Mascot
This suggestion is silly fun, but I'd like to create a logo for our clan. So maybe people could suggest some form of flora or fauna to represent our faction.

And that's it for now. Just an update on what we can work on.

Thanks to Iguana for pic of Terrama

Last edited:

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
- terrama has some decent pvprz, there's no proper cover or safe zones, nor is there any kind of structure to gathering or allocation of resources
- good luck establishing order
- jobs have been tried and failed; people do what they want
- communication isn't and issue; it's just that nobody listens and people do what they want
- you don't need to clear all the forests, you can clear space from all the useless crap people have build everywhere
- the majority of the clan lives away from the monument, so there's little to no manpower at any one time
- hoarding
- many terrama players have hooked up with sections of other clans, allying with them over the clan
- supercheap auto
- much much more

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
- terrama has some decent pvprz, there's no proper cover or safe zones, nor is there any kind of structure to gathering or allocation of resources
- good luck establishing order
- jobs have been tried and failed; people do what they want
- communication isn't and issue; it's just that nobody listens and people do what they want
- you don't need to clear all the forests, you can clear space from all the useless crap people have build everywhere
- the majority of the clan lives away from the monument, so there's little to no manpower at any one time
- hoarding
- many terrama players have hooked up with sections of other clans, allying with them over the clan
- supercheap auto
- much much more
Which is why I'm making this post. You see, there are members in our clan who do want to work together and come up with a solution on how we can fix things. People in our clan are actually reasonable. Your approach didn't work because you're too aggressive. You discouraging this post while I'm trying to be encouraging doesn't help.
Jivvi said:
I've decided to temporarily move away from the base because of the raiding. I'm not a PvP'er, I'm fine doing the dull things like mining and chopping down trees. I couldn't really do those things because someone would yell out "RAID!" and I'd cower in the pit. I no-lifed that pit alongside Mooglie, Notty, JK and various others. I helped plant and mine items to benefit our faction. I lured goddamn cows, sheep and chickens 500-600 blocks out. I'm not just going to throw my hands up in the air and say " I quit!". I want to work with the clan I have now and hope to call in SparklyMuffinz for some inspiration.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Our Pit's ceiling is in desperate need of a creative design.​
the whole pit needs a creative design

Which is why I'm making this post. You see, there are members in our clan who do want to work together and come up with a solution on how we can fix things. People in our clan are actually reasonable. Your approach didn't work because you're too aggressive. You discouraging this post while I'm trying to be encouraging doesn't help.
My approach didn't start out aggressive; anything i tried to do people spat in my face since i wasn't the almighty leader i had no authority, any motivation towards furthering the clan as a whole rather than hoarding stuff for themselves disregarded.

• Sad
Reactions: digi

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
the whole pit needs a creative design

My approach didn't start out aggressive; anything i tried to do people spat in my face since i wasn't the almighty leader i had no authority, any motivation towards furthering the clan as a whole rather than hoarding stuff for themselves disregarded.

Have you discussed such matters with, I don't know, the higher staff?​

• Optimistic
Reactions: Jivvi

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
You left the first clan conversation so I didn't invite you to the new one, where we were discussing things like this. Will add you now!

This thread is beautiful, thank you.
Who we are
We're not the greatest PvP'ers on the server, but that's okay. Terrama holds some of the most creative members in the community. We are the builders, the architects and inventors of Kami's Realm. We're a hodgepodge bunch working hard to create a stable, secure and hospitable environment for all clan members.
This is true and we have a lot of building projects still. Psycho was building outwards towards the mountains with the pathing (what are we doing here?), using all that blank land over there could be cool, fill in our pit (we decided not to move our shops here but open up the ones beside Major's hotel), work on our walls (and the maze?), and couple more. I think those are our major ones.

New Leadership
We are in dire need of faction leaders. If we had a team/council that’s decisive, fair and responsible then I feel we could establish a well-organized clan.
Council is selected (see PM). Currently discussing the idea of having technically 5 leaders - the leader and then the council as 4 co-leaders. What do you guys think? Sadly an official leader is not decided on yet.

Jobs
There are no plans or jobs set out. I feel it’d be a lot more beneficial to assign jobs to members of our clan so that when they log on they’re not wandering around aimlessly.
Tried this but I ended up having to do a lot of them due to gradual inactiveness and people not doing the role they signed up for. If anyone has a more effective strategy to approach this topic, let's do it.

Communication
Our clan's weakest point is lack of communication. It’s important to declare what plans you have around Terrama’s monument. This point is pivotal because people log on and become confused and agitated about their builds being modified or knocked down without any notification. Please give your fellow clan members the courtesy of alerting them on the forums about changes you want made.
This is very true. I use the notice board a lot for communicating ideas and news to you guys. I think Psycho just expanded it. Otherwise, new PM is up and running for constant talking.

New Design
Vault

Our current vault looks like this-
See PM. ;)

Ceiling Our Pit's ceiling is in desperate need of a creative design.
You just made me acknowledge the fact that I've never looked up at the ceiling in this place. What is our goal for the pit?

Utilising Areas
I actually love going to that spot shown I the first picture What can we do with these open spaces?

New Flag Design
Our current flag looks like this-
It was the best one I saw, no one commented otherwise so I assumed it was. I wanted to hold a competition for it but I just never did. Would people still be interested or are we fine with this one?

minor note

that vault has already been outdated, there's a hidden semi-organized one in the pit
move shit to that one kthx
...?
I didn't know you switched to Terrama.

Reactions: JKangaroo and digi

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
i didn't
may as well help you guys out if even your own clan can't find the vaults

btw can one of you guys explain what the deal is with hiding exits
I know you didn't. I'm not sure where anywhere in this thread someone said they don't know where our vault is.

And maybe in another thread since that's not the point of this one.

Reactions: digi

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
It was the best one I saw, no one commented otherwise so I assumed it was. I wanted to hold a competition for it but I just never did. Would people still be interested or are we fine with this one?
We had a deadline to meet and because no one else had made a banner, a group of us chose that one.