Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sob

Reaction score
What's the current vote count?

Winking

Reaction score
i’m going to go back to voting unamused. in hindsight, considering previously stated suspicions i should have been more doubtful around angry’s claim and kept my vote on him, if only to find out if he’s telling the truth or not.

vote unamused

Unamused

Reaction score
Mirror seems to fit the bill nicely as a Mime/Quack posing as Doc.
Why then would the night kill immunity be restricted to 1? It seems that items are the only source of town kills.
why would a doc claim at the end of a day unless its for a last second lynch change, im likely to be targeted tonight anyway and angry picked a convenient time to apparently clear up the redirection mess, they put themselves in the spotlight for something that they should have cleared up ages ago
angry's post got delayed due to forum bullshit, stop acting like it was intentional
why wasnt unamused nightkilled after claiming tracker
cause the cop was killed instead. i've already addressed this, it's reasonably likely that mafia has a stalker and got lucky.
Is this an attempt at mafia blitz or what
do you know what a mafia blitz is? it's where mafia rushes the last few votes on a player; not the first few.
:yum: is now number two on my MOST SUSPICIOUS LIST, because of the instant and agressive DEFENCE they mounted on behalf of :hearts:. It feels a lot like a MISLYNCH was snatched from the MAFIA'S hands and now they're pissed about it.
i've been mentioning this intermittently but yeah yum honestly doesn't strike me as town-minded player - if they are they've got some serious tunnel vision.
Ok I'm pretty caught up now. I'm going to keep the vote on unamused, it feels like angry's claim was too last minute. Angry has been active enough through the entire game, the claim should have came earlier if he wanted a stronger sort of legitimacy towards it.

I really don't see how yum can be mafia, there's no way shades or I could get items besides Yum and a mafia itemgiver is not likely.

vote unamused
once again, the claim wasn't last second on purpose so if you're using that as an argument that's shady asf
once again again, if a tracker can be mafia why can't an item giver. it's a closed setup.
hello, yes i have been lurking but following the thread.

i have little to add, i am unsure of unamused as they are definitely seem to be digging themself a hole but at the same time this could just be some disgruntled townie game throwing

i am still suspicious of blush and now more so of heart eyes after recent developments but am not convinced enough to hammer

we are getting a lot of discussion out of this day and i t would be a waste to end it soon.

i am currently supporting an unamused lynch over others tho, even if townie we will gain a lot of info
please explain how i'm digging myself a hole. i haven't presented any additional weird information, i've just been defending myself and pointing out my other suspicions before my lynch. i do understand how it may seem like i'm trying my best to cast suspicion on thinking and yum for basically leading the town, but it's not something that people should be ignoring, especially in a closed setup. also just ps i joy is still super scummy for reasons stated previously

Thinking

Reaction score
angry's post got delayed due to forum bullshit, stop acting like it was intentional
they chose not to participate in the massclaim until late in it, making several posts and trying to skate by with a softclaim
cause the cop was killed instead. i've already addressed this, it's reasonably likely that mafia has a stalker and got lucky.
why not guise the cop and kill the tracker

Unamused

Reaction score
why not guise the cop and kill the tracker
Pretty safe to assume the disguiser has to target the mafia kill. They don't get two, plus guiser has has a pretty rough time this game.

Expressionless was allegedly blocked by Blush last night (although my report stated otherwise). If there was a guise last night, then the Disguiser would have been Expressionless, killing the real cop and assuming their identity. Since Expressionless was blocked, they can't be the Disguiser. It's confusing and I kept thinking "what if Expressionless was blocked and the Disguiser was someone else, but if that was the case we'd see a different dead report, and Expressionless would still appear to be alive as they would have been guised.

So as I understand it, the only guise was Night 1, unless Blush is lying.

Yum

Reaction score
So as I understand it, the only guise was Night 1, unless Blush is lying.
Guise would be pointless first night and could only happen if maf hit eyeroll as well. Even if it did happen, which is unlikely, it wouldn't give mafia any advantage.

Unamused

Reaction score
Guise would be pointless first night and could only happen if maf hit eyeroll as well. Even if it did happen, which is unlikely, it wouldn't give mafia any advantage.
oh right yeah i forgot about that my bad
so no guise yet at all?

Unamused

Reaction score
Unamused has had outlier reports literally every day with (feel free to correct me on this) nothing to back them up.
here's the breakdown of my reports

as a tracker, i can follow a player every night to see who they visited
my reports are delivered in the format of "target visited x" if positive and no report if negative (or if i was blocked). Note that the player that the report pertains to isn't actually given with the report itself.

Night 1:
- I track Yum and receive no report
- This was worked out pretty early on to be due to Blush blocking me.
- No other discrepancies surrounding this report other than the manner which I claimed, which I've walked you all through multiple times and i swear to fuck winking you better not bring it up again.

Night 2:
- I track Thinking and receive a report stating that my target visited Thinking.
- Thinking claimed to have chosen to visit Yum, but couldn't confirm if they were redirected.
- Mask comes forward with a Watcher result, stating that Yum was visited by Thinking and Joy.
- This means that the only explanation for my report is if my target was changed by another player's role
- Hearts claims Follower, which creates an avenue for my report to be possible, but claims they didn't visit Thinking on Night 2
- Angry soft counterclaims Hearts, then later fully claims, stating that they did target Thinking with their Mirror/Follower ability.
- This explains my result, as Angry would have redirected my Track onto themselves, and so my report is of Angry visiting Thinking.

Night 3:
- I visit Blush and receive a report stating that they visited Angry.
- This contradicts their claim that they visited Expressionless.
- Blush was visited by Hearts, so any actions directed at Blush should have been redirected to Hearts
- However, I was targeted by Sweat on this night, so if their claim is legitimate, I should have been immune to redirection.
- This means that at least two of these three players (Blush, Hearts, Sweat) are lying.

Hearts

Reaction score
Then you are already assuming :Unamused: is lying. Tbf, if :Hearts: is telling the truth :Unamused: and :Angry: are very likely mafia.

Also, I do not see how :Hearts: ability would bypass item giving. Them saying it only works for actions (is item giving not an action then?) is a very convenient way to dismiss a large flaw in their claim.
An item giver doesn't directly affect the player since they give an object, while night actions such as kills affect the actual player. I don't really see how it's difficult to differentiate. There are also a lot of mechanics at play here.

Why then would the night kill immunity be restricted to 1? It seems that items are the only source of town kills.
It's not entirely impossible that Angry is lying about the additional aspects to their role.

It was delayed, yes, but if you look at the post's position, it's still after you've received a lot of votes. Angry was reluctant to claim until most people have claimed, then they chose to counter-claim last minute.

I acted in the best interest of the town, in my opinion, and I've explained my actions. Unamused is one vote away from lynch and I think it's the best course of action to lynch them. I'll continue any discussions and reply to questions tomorrow.

Vote Unamused

• Haha
Reactions: Unamused

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Night 3
  • Unamused, the Tracker, has been lynched.
    • Tracker: Each night, the Tracker may target one player and find out who they visited..
  • There are 11 players alive.
  • If you wish to utilise your night action, please submit it to me via Discord.
    • You may not self-target.
    • There will be no system message detailing the success or failure of a night action, unless your particular night action calls for the receipt of specific information when day starts.

• Winner
Reactions: Halo

Angry

Reaction score
I protected :thinking: again. I'd say there are two very clear MAFIA right now, :hearts: and :mask :.

vote Hearts

Halo

Reaction score
Well, atleast we got no deaths again.

Okay I want to hear from who got :Yum:'s item. Also the other night actions please.
I am now the town cop btw, so next night I can get reports going.

Especially want to call out Blush. What have you got to say for yourself. Why did :Unamused:, now known to actually have been a tracker, see you visit :Angry:, when you claimed to have visited :Expressionless:.

Thinking

Reaction score
hey

angry if you need to say 'i told you so' you can do so

also how the fuck am i still alive angry you must have done something clutch again, sorry for not believing your claim last day

i was thinking last night about how awful that day went

so obviously hearts and mask are mafia so it would be pointless for me to check if theyre guiser since theyre getting lynched one way or another

so i figured

who is mildly suspicious and has a decent standing in the town, with the most power in their current position and seems to be above being lynched at this point in time, and could have been a pr that was guised originally

which narrowed it down to two choices

blush and yum

blush has been mildly suspicious throughout the game, yum has been directing things with me and probably manipulating me to lynch unamused

i flip flopped through both of them before settling on inspecting blush

guess what

i have literally accomplished what my role has told me to do

blush's account has been compromised and blush is the disguiser. i got a yes from my inspection

im voting to show im not fucking around anymore but obv this is a bombshell and will have a lot of discussion and i welcome that

vote blush

• Informative

Halo

Reaction score
I protected :thinking: again. I'd say there are two very clear MAFIA right now, :hearts: and :mask :.

vote Hearts
Hold your horses. I agree on :Hearts:, but I am not sure about :Mask:. I could see a tracker and a watcher being in the setup.

My vibes on mafia are through the roof on :Blush:, :Hearts:, and :Yum:. However, we will have to see what happend with that item of :Yum:. If he has not given it to someone trustworthy or has not given it, I am calling very large suspicion on him. I would go as far as say he played the biggest (or one of) role in all three town lynches.

• Winner
Reactions: Yum

Thinking

Reaction score
a watcher, tracker, cop, and the less powerful but badass authenticator

no way are all of those investigative roles in the game

my best guess is mask tried to throw shade on me when he claimed i visited yum and was accidentally correct

Thinking

Reaction score
which would mean it was expressionless as the guiser jumping to blush, where blush was originally the cop

• Agree

Halo

Reaction score
a watcher, tracker, cop, and the less powerful but badass authenticator

no way are all of those investigative roles in the game

my best guess is mask tried to throw shade on me when he claimed i visited yum and was accidentally correct
I do not want to gey ahead of myself, but...
If :Hearts: and :Blush: seem 'semi-confirmed' mafia at this point. If we add :Mask: as a suspect and possibly :Yum: (I know I am ham on :Yum: again, but if he is not mafia, he has been very very unlucky with his reads), we might have four mafias. I am excited for their reactions to what is going on.

Halo

Reaction score
I am not going to vote blush yet btw. Do not want to risk an extreme fast lynch. I want all the info possible.

Thinking

Reaction score
wow i just realized i tried to inspect expressionless n3 but winking screwed me over supposedly unintentionally

i have literally been following the trail and just missing

until now

Status
Not open for further replies.