Not open for further replies.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Night 2
  • Shades, a Villager, has been lynched.
  • There are 14 players alive.
  • If you wish to utilise your night action, please submit it to me via Discord.
    • You may not self-target.
    • There will be no system message detailing the success or failure of a night action, unless your particular night action calls for the receipt of specific information when day starts.

• Useful
Reactions: Unamused

Thinking

Reaction score
alright i think thats a pretty good sign, now that shades is confirmed it lends more credibility to a roleblocker or doctor existing, and the possibility of items existing is higher

this also means guiser didnt move to a different account last night since nobody died so thats really good and cuts down on paranoia

i didnt get any items

still annoys me how shades gamethrowed at the end of d1

Reaction score
alright i think thats a pretty good sign, now that shades is confirmed it lends more credibility to a roleblocker or doctor existing, and the possibility of items existing is higher
pretty much confirms that items exist imo, unless he lied about that

id be dumbfounded if he did though

dont have much to say, might be worth a roleblocker claim if there is one, two nights in a row of mafia not killing has got to mean we have some sort of claim to work with unless you all want to analyze posts yesterday and try to find someone to lynch just from that. i dont think that's personally worth it though

Weary

Reaction score
So to repeat Day 1, should the roleblocker or something claim their target since nobody has died?

i didnt get any items
Same. I'm still not entirely sure what occured yesterday. Why did Shades claim to have a night gun? How can he receive an item in the middle of the night when as far as I have experienced almost all night actions are executed at the end of the night.

Blush

Reaction score
Okay! Seems like a good time to claim.

I'm Roleblocker, and I blocked Unamused n0 and Weary n1.

Reaction score
So to repeat Day 1, should the roleblocker or something claim their target since nobody has died?

Same. I'm still not entirely sure what occured yesterday. Why did Shades claim to have a night gun? How can he receive an item in the middle of the night when as far as I have experienced almost all night actions are executed at the end of the night.
to the first part: i personally think yes

to the second part: i think we just need to assume thats how the game works. shades played stupid yesterday but lying about killing someone in the night is borderline gamethrowing and i dont think there's any indication that happened

Weary

Reaction score
So it seems I have been accused of being Mafia since clearly a claimed roleblock and no kills means that I am a good candidate to be lynched today. From my point of view I am just a villager so obviously blocking me did not stop any Mafia kills. I can only assume that Blush has to be Mafia and is attempting to frame me.

If Unamused could answer Blushs question about whether he can verify Blush that would be good, untill then it seems I am being framed and Blush is Mafia.

I would also like to remind everyone how easely Blush could get me lynched with this lie and face no consequences because they would disguise as somebody else tomorrow which would mean he cannot be lynched if he really is the disguiser.

I mean Blush has not voted me yet but I can easely see a bandwagon happen in the future.

Yum

Reaction score
Before we take this line of reasoning too far, I think we should consider it's possible mafia could have hit a bulletproof, if there is one this game.

Yum

Reaction score
Though Weary isn't looking too good since they instantly countervoted and claimed villager less than ten minutes after Blush's claim.

Blush

Reaction score
Yum brings up a good point: if there's a bp this game, that could really throw a wrench in the works! Bulletproof should claim if they exist.

Weary

Reaction score
Though Weary isn't looking too good since they instantly countervoted and claimed villager less than ten minutes after Blush's claim.
I am just Weary of a bandwagon happening because theres no kills tonight and someone claims to have blocked me. Why would I wait with defending myself instead of responding immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: Joy

Blush

Reaction score
Vote Weary for instantly being on the defensive. They seem panicked!

Blush

Reaction score
I am just Weary of a bandwagon happening because theres no kills tonight and someone claims to have blocked me. Why would I wait with defending myself instead of responding immediately.
Yeah, but mafia could have hit a bp! I'm just giving out relevant information!

Weary

Reaction score
Vote Weary for instantly being on the defensive. They seem panicked!
I am not too familiar with how games are played on EscapeRestart but from the few games that I have played/seen I have learned that the second there is evidence against 1 person, that person is most likely to be lynched at the end of the day. I would very much like to not end up dead because people 'see no other lynch option today let's just lynch them and hope we have more info tomorrow'.

Thinking

Reaction score
im actually ok with blush's timing as shades was gonna get lynched with or without their claim imo, and it makes sense to out yourself as roleblocker for d2

i still dont entirely trust blush so i want to see if there are any ccs before starting a lynch weary train

im still very suspicous of weary but i cant deny that like shades they could be seen by maf as an easy lynch target

Reactions: Weary and Blush

Yum

Reaction score
Looked at the vote yesterday and it's interesting to note that both Weary and Unamused, the claimed blocks, voted for Shades.

• Agree
Reactions: Weary

Weary

Reaction score
Looked at the vote yesterday and it's interesting to note that both Weary and Unamused, the claimed blocks, voted for Shades.
Me for vote #1 and Unamused for vote #5 incase anyone is wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.