Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winking

Reaction score
Winking wait your role is a role blocker what?

How come you didn't immediately push against blush when they claimed that role?

But yeah, my report was that Joy and Sob visited Angry, other than that I've got nothing.

I'd think sob could be a mafia role blocker, which could explain how joy visited angry instead of you, but then surely that would result in angry being blocked creating a weird paradox idk.

Maybe your role blocking ability only stops their ability not their visit?

could you describe your exact PR please, name and all.
i guess that lets me know you haven’t quite been keeping up

or maybe you just missed that part of my claim

my role, defender, protects players from accountv theft, but this has them getting roleblocked as a side effect. as thinking has likened it to, it’s like a jailkeeper role of sorts.

Mask

Reaction score
i guess that lets me know you haven’t quite been keeping up

or maybe you just missed that part of my claim

my role, defender, protects players from accountv theft, but this has them getting roleblocked as a side effect. as thinking has likened it to, it’s like a jailkeeper role of sorts.
Yes I missed your claim, unfortunately.

But why did you not hard counter claim blush then?

I do believe you as it would make sense for town to have 1 role blocker but 2 is insane.

Winking

Reaction score
Yes I missed your claim, unfortunately.

But why did you not hard counter claim blush then?

I do believe you as it would make sense for town to have 1 role blocker but 2 is insane.
because 1) i didn’t realize that would have been considered a weird coincidence until later and 2) i completely missed the fact that my role actually roleblocks on top of its protection capabilities for three whole days so i didn’t think i had any reason to counterclaim.

Winking

Reaction score
this stuff was already covered over the past two days, and there was this whole winking vs blush thing after i claimed, so this... really tells me you haven’t been keeping up as well as i’d hoped.

Sweat

Reaction score
Perhaps I was a bit rash when day started, seeing how I thought we had this game in the pocket and then :Thinking: got possessed and said I was compromised (which again is false).

Let me try and phrase a bit more carefully what I think might be going on. Nearly everything :Yum: has done this game has been against town. He keeps suspecting and lyncing townies, and has been caught in several schemes. The fact he gave his item to :Blush: (later known to have been the disguiser) makes him suspicious. The fact he gave the lie drops or whatever to :Joy:, which did not work, makes him suspicious. Then also that :Thinking: claims to have gotten a gun, while :Yum: said he used all his items. All in all I am at this point sure :Yum: is scum.

Now what bothers me is that :Shades: and :Joy: both lied (1 did the other I suspect did) about, while being town. Especially the way :Joy: did and also lied about :Thinking:. Add to that how :Thinking: is behaving oddly in my eyes, someone who I have trusted and agreed with all game up till now, and we got ourselves a tricky situation. If :Yum: (or another mafia) would be a account controller (people suggested this before) that would explain their odd behaviour as townies.

I think the following adds to the theory. :Thinking:, one of the town leaders, and someone who received smack from :Yum: and others previous day, was suspicious of :Hearts: and :Mask:. I Think :Yum: controlled :Thinking: in an attempt to get town to lynch :Mask: over :Hearts:. Right now, may I add, :Thinking: and :Yum: seem close compared to previous day. I then came forward with the innocent report on :Mask:, at which point :Thinking: claimed I was compromised. However they just needed to 'discredit' me, since they still choose to lynch :Mask:?

Thoughts?
I disagree, so far the items given has both verified his role and have been used. For example, giving the eye drops to Joy allowed him to verify claims which was beneficial to town. Yum has both so far lead lynches on players which looked scummy and gave proper reasoning makes me scream that he's a townie and that we should focus on other priorities before we lose.

I also haven't seen thinking change from any other day; he's been acting relatively normally. I think it's justifiable that if there was a behaviour change; then it would be due to a change in goal. We know for a fact that so far, thinking has tried all game to remove the disguiser and did so successfully yesterday. I'm assuming he has now changed tack and moved on to a different goal. This would explain his more lax behaviour as you describe as his role is now pretty weak compared to the previous days.

Also, it would be pretty op if there was two PR roles in mafia which would allow a player to be controlled. Just through pure logic, I doubt the host would make the game that unbalanced to fit in two similar PR roles.

Let me add on that I don't trust you either. You claimed that you have had a 100% success rate but avoided voting on both days 1 and two and allowed the bandwagon to go on without actively showing your displeasure in the lynch. It's also interesting that so far; you have only been right on Blush (which I was wayyyy wrong about) but didn't point out any other scum except for Blush. For me, it points to an attempted bus after Blush's failed bus against Mask. For all we know; you could be teamed up with Mask to avoid mafia from being outed on this point of time.

And here's the random vote from someone who has had little input and is, if not mafia or a puppet, the reason we lose the game.
And you do realise that so far, I've tried to be active unlike you who hasn't bothered to vote on some days and also got the vote wrong. I have tried to also justify my results and my thought process unlike you who has jumped on the bandwagon each time when it was suitable for you. Your comment here makes me sure that you're mafia; and that you have remained quiet so we don't target you as early. It's time you go with your buddy Blush and let us town win rightfully

Halo

Reaction score
Well :Sweat: has also gone insane.

example, giving the eye drops to Joy allowed him to verify claims which was beneficial to town
You do realize :Joy: claimed that :Blush: told the truth about being town and a roleblocker and then turned out to be mafia disguiser?

but didn't point out any other scum except for Blush
Excuse me have you even read my posts?

Anyway I will update my scum list. Right now I feel :Yum:, :Hearts: (I mean you either trust him or :Angry: and :Angry: has more than proven himself in my eyes), and :Sweat: who is clearly buddying against :Mask: (who I have an innocent report on).

I think the best course of action is lynching either :Hearts: or :Yum:. :Hearts: would be a save option, but considering my theory :Yum: would be a good option to take out first also.

Mask

Reaction score
And you do realise that so far, I've tried to be active unlike you who hasn't bothered to vote on some days and also got the vote wrong. I have tried to also justify my results and my thought process unlike you who has jumped on the bandwagon each time when it was suitable for you. Your comment here makes me sure that you're mafia; and that you have remained quiet so we don't target you as early. It's time you go with your buddy Blush and let us town win rightfully
I have not voted on days when the lynch candidate wasn't mafia in my eyes and all but once, I have been right. (Plus I'm pretty sure I was vocal of my distrust of the lynch)

There is no reason to suspect me of being mafia for not voting for a townie.

I was the second voter of Blush iirc so I hardly believe that was "jumping on the bandwagon", plus I had already stated they were my top lynch choice the day prior.

Other than not being particularly vocal before today you have no hard evidence to suspect me of being mafia, yet despite yesterday and today's unsurety of who is mafia and who to lynch (as we're getting close to losing depending on the number of mafia in the game) you would quickly jump on my bandwagon to lynch me...

that's not a particularly townsided move my friend.

Mask

Reaction score
Well :Sweat: has also gone insane.

You do realize :Joy: claimed that :Blush: told the truth about being town and a roleblocker and then turned out to be mafia disguiser?

Excuse me have you even read my posts?

Anyway I will update my scum list. Right now I feel :Yum:, :Hearts: (I mean you either trust him or :Angry: and :Angry: has more than proven himself in my eyes), and :Sweat: who is clearly buddying against :Mask: (who I have an innocent report on).

I think the best course of action is lynching either :Hearts: or :Yum:. :Hearts: would be a save option, but considering my theory :Yum: would be a good option to take out first also.
Pretty sure You, Angry and I may be the only non mafia puppets left if the disguiser has played well.

This might be it old friend :'(

• Sad
Reactions: Halo

Mask

Reaction score
I disagree, so far the items given has both verified his role and have been used. For example, giving the eye drops to Joy allowed him to verify claims which was beneficial to town. Yum has both so far lead lynches on players which looked scummy and gave proper reasoning makes me scream that he's a townie and that we should focus on other priorities before we lose.
This man is clinically brain dead we must alert his wife and kids immediately.

Joy claimed to use the poison on Blush to make him claim his role

Blush said he was the town blocker.

Blush was the mafia disguiser.

the truth poison didn't work or just didn't exist.

What are YOU TALKING ABOUT?

• Optimistic
  • Agree
Reactions: Sob and Halo

Hearts

Reaction score
It's clear now that town has taken sides. From what I've seen it's Halo, Angry, Mask against Sweat, Yum, and Thinking.

Right now I feel :Yum:, :Hearts: (I mean you either trust him or :Angry: and :Angry: has more than proven himself in my eyes)
No one actually answered my question about why I'm suspicious compared to Angry, so I'm guessing the prior group decided that in the mafia night chat, as it's easy to single one player out and back their side to confuse town. Angry's claim that they're town is essentially based on that they have extra attributes, and no one else has given me other reasons.

I do agree that Thinking's a bit all over the place today, but they've been flipping sides throughout the game. I wouldn't say it's unusual, it might just be that they're impatient after several days. If you want to look into play style, Mask has also drastically changed their behavior and suddenly got players to believe them through the death of a disguiser even though players have stated that they seem withdrawn from the game. Yet instead of putting suspicion on them, a lot of you seem to be fine with just singling out Thinking?

Sob

Reaction score
where the actual hell is sob
I'm here, just come back from work. Thought I'd have the opportunity to post yesterday after work but came back oh boy it was already night time. Let me just read up on the last few posts and I'll be right with ya.

Yum

Reaction score
I'm here, just come back from work. Thought I'd have the opportunity to post yesterday after work but came back oh boy it was already night time. Let me just read up on the last few posts and I'll be right with ya.
finally

Reactions: Sob

Sob

Reaction score
Sup!

Now that the disguiser is out of the game I no longer feel the need to pretend to be an illiterate Norwegian so I'm just gonna flip flop between my normal colloquialisms and dialect and my broken English, because... why not?

Anyway my report for the night was that, after watching the lovely Angry he was visited by none other than the unfortunately deceased and his aptly named counter part Sob, which is what we'll all be doing since after losing such an integral and useful member of our lovely mafia town ='(

Angry would you kindly let us know who you visited this night (I assume thinking again, but you never know)?
Okay, why would you lie about what I "did" last night, unless you assumed that I would miss out on another day? You're reeking something awful and I find it greatly upsetting that you would try and take me down with you.

VOTE MASK

• Thank You
Reactions: Thinking and Yum

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Emoji Mafia - End
  • Mask, the Watcher, has been lynched.
    • Watcher: Each night, the Watcher may follow one player and find out their visitors. This action does not count as targeting.
  • Half of the remaining players alive are mafia. Mafia wins.
Post-game discussion will take place in the dead chat, which all players should now have access to. Please log out of the emoji accounts and confirm with me that you have not changed anything, as these accounts may be used for future games.

Thank you for taking part in Emoji Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.