Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearts

Reaction score
Hold up.

How did you all collectively agree that I'm apparently the one lying about my claim?

Halo

Reaction score
I have a theory that links closely to :Thinking:'s theory yesterday. Here it is: :Yum: is a role that is able to control one player each day. This way he was able to make :Shades: and :Joy: follow along with an item claim. Right now he has possesion of :Thinking:.

It is just a theory, but it would explain how :Shades:, :Joy:, and now :Thinking: are playing weirdly and 'confirmed' :Yum:'s item business.

• Haha
Reactions: Yum and Thinking

Halo

Reaction score
Can we agree :Thinking: is behaving very odd and that we should just ignore him.

• Agree
Reactions: Mask

Halo

Reaction score
Great both :Yum: and :Thinking: have rated my theory post funny.

Can we perhaps lynch :Yum: instead of :Hearts:. Something to consider.

Thinking

Reaction score
It is possible that there's a maf that flips binary results, but I've suspected you most of the game.

Yum

Reaction score
Hold up.

How did you all collectively agree that I'm apparently the one lying about my claim?
don't you dare vanish like you did yesterday
what are your actions for the past two days.

Thinking

Reaction score
Seriously Hearts are you going to even try to defend yourself. I'm surprised you didn't just vote and lurk while the discussion isn't on you.

Thinking

Reaction score
Is anyone else hiding some conditional ability they haven't revealed yet.

Sweat

Reaction score
i need to sleep but yeah, mask looked sus even if there was interference from blush. from what we know; it could always be a last-ditch bus from blush to keep his more powerful role in play which failed (i was totally wrong about him too, as i trusted Joy pretty hard). Anyways, for now I'll keep my vote on Mask until anything else gets revealed

vote mask

Winking

Reaction score
I blocked Joy yesterday, because I thought he was lying due to his report on Thinking not having a night action not matching up with what I knew, and you know, the truth poison thing.

But Joy... wasn’t lying? Or not intentionally lying? I can see how Joy was confused by his role now, at least; those can be very confusing outcomes to have. yikes.

When I was reading the Disguiser role info, it occured to me that it never said anything about abandoning the original account. Maybe I’m reading into this wrong, but sockpuppet accounts could still be a thing. It would explain how Thinking could find another ‘compromised’ account. Do you think this is possible? hopefully not.[/i]

• Confusing
  • Informative
Reactions: Mask and Yum

Yum

Reaction score
I blocked Joy yesterday, because I thought he was lying due to his report on Thinking not having a night action not matching up with what I knew, and you know, the truth poison thing.

But Joy... wasn’t lying? Or not intentionally lying? I can see how Joy was confused by his role now, at least; those can be very confusing outcomes to have. yikes.

When I was reading the Disguiser role info, it occured to me that it never said anything about abandoning the original account. Maybe I’m reading into this wrong, but sockpuppet accounts could still be a thing. It would explain how Thinking could find another ‘compromised’ account. Do you think this is possible? hopefully not.[/i]
it's probably possible, but if it's true, we told enough of a majority to not have the game instantly end.

i think halo/mask/angry/sob are mafia team, sob's one use thing sounds more of an item than a proper role.

Mask seems to claim that both Sob and Joy visited Angry, and Angry claims to have mirrored you. Then how did Mask get a result of Joy visiting Angry, if you blocked them?
Angry's ability should've prevented your action from being tampered with, so how did Joy visit Angry?

This doesn't add up.

Yum

Reaction score
Anyway my report for the night was that, after watching the lovely Angry he was visited by none other than the unfortunately deceased and his aptly named counter part Sob, which is what we'll all be doing since after losing such an integral and useful member of our lovely mafia town ='(
I VISITED :winking:.
Joy is the deceased and sob is aptly named because we're sad joy is dead, cmon man I put like a good 10 seconds into that paragraph...
This is what I'm referring to- Mask didn't do a good job wording their report properly. Took me a few reads to make sense of it.

Winking

Reaction score
This is what I'm referring to- Mask didn't do a good job wording their report properly. Took me a few reads to make sense of it.
I hadn’t caught it before, but you’re right; that doesn’t make sense at all.

But Mask’s claim has also been proven before, if I remember correctly; he watched Yum and found Thinking and someone else (i don’t remember who that was) visiting him, and it was confirmed by both to be true.

... actually

blush was the disguiser and not the roleblocker- but unamused was actually roleblocked on day 1 (it was day 1 right) thus making blush’s claim look valid. maybe the mafia has another roleblocker on their side?

Winking

Reaction score
wait, even if that was the case, angry’s visiting me should still have kept my action from getting roleblocked

this really, really doesn’t add up

Halo

Reaction score
i need to sleep but yeah, mask looked sus even if there was interference from blush. from what we know; it could always be a last-ditch bus from blush to keep his more powerful role in play which failed (i was totally wrong about him too, as i trusted Joy pretty hard). Anyways, for now I'll keep my vote on Mask until anything else gets revealed

vote mask
This means you also do not trust me, since I have an innocent report on :Mask:.

Halo

Reaction score
I will make another post after this, but first this. Is noone else noticing that :Thinking: is behaving odd? Does anyone for that matter have an actual reason why I would be mafia or compromised?

Also would like to point out that :Sweat: joined the :Mask: vote yesterday and now has also joined the :Mask: vote again. Seems suspicious to me. I want to add to that, that me checking :Mask: turned out to be a decent idea (even though he himself did not agree with that).

Halo

Reaction score
I have a theory that links closely to :Thinking:'s theory yesterday. Here it is: :Yum: is a role that is able to control one player each day. This way he was able to make :Shades: and :Joy: follow along with an item claim. Right now he has possesion of :Thinking:.

It is just a theory, but it would explain how :Shades:, :Joy:, and now :Thinking: are playing weirdly and 'confirmed' :Yum:'s item business.
halo’s behaviour is freaking me out and i don’t know why
Perhaps I was a bit rash when day started, seeing how I thought we had this game in the pocket and then :Thinking: got possessed and said I was compromised (which again is false).

Let me try and phrase a bit more carefully what I think might be going on. Nearly everything :Yum: has done this game has been against town. He keeps suspecting and lyncing townies, and has been caught in several schemes. The fact he gave his item to :Blush: (later known to have been the disguiser) makes him suspicious. The fact he gave the lie drops or whatever to :Joy:, which did not work, makes him suspicious. Then also that :Thinking: claims to have gotten a gun, while :Yum: said he used all his items. All in all I am at this point sure :Yum: is scum.

Now what bothers me is that :Shades: and :Joy: both lied (1 did the other I suspect did) about, while being town. Especially the way :Joy: did and also lied about :Thinking:. Add to that how :Thinking: is behaving oddly in my eyes, someone who I have trusted and agreed with all game up till now, and we got ourselves a tricky situation. If :Yum: (or another mafia) would be a account controller (people suggested this before) that would explain their odd behaviour as townies.

I think the following adds to the theory. :Thinking:, one of the town leaders, and someone who received smack from :Yum: and others previous day, was suspicious of :Hearts: and :Mask:. I Think :Yum: controlled :Thinking: in an attempt to get town to lynch :Mask: over :Hearts:. Right now, may I add, :Thinking: and :Yum: seem close compared to previous day. I then came forward with the innocent report on :Mask:, at which point :Thinking: claimed I was compromised. However they just needed to 'discredit' me, since they still choose to lynch :Mask:?

Thoughts?

Mask

Reaction score

Honestly although it feels like a stretch I think this does have some merit too it.

On one hand this feels unlikely as it seems somewhat imbalanced for mafia to have two account controlling roles

but on the other hand:

-You're correct in your observations of Thinking, I honestly feel in the way they're acting that they're both trying hard to get a lynch on one of us or, if that fails, bait a lynch on themselves

-Nobody who has received an item from yum has survived to tell the tale

-There is no hard evidence that any of the items in play have worked (if you're right about this, blush may have not disguised anyone n1 in order for their elaborate conspiracy to play out. And considering how I aptly described blush's lynch plan as a "conspiracy" this makes sense in my head).

vote mask
And here's the random vote from someone who has had little input and is, if not mafia or a puppet, the reason we lose the game.

I'm still waiting for Sob to post and I again want to know if anybody knows what his PR is, I have forgotten.

Mask

Reaction score
Winking wait your role is a role blocker what?

How come you didn't immediately push against blush when they claimed that role?

But yeah, my report was that Joy and Sob visited Angry, other than that I've got nothing.

I'd think sob could be a mafia role blocker, which could explain how joy visited angry instead of you, but then surely that would result in angry being blocked creating a weird paradox idk.

Maybe your role blocking ability only stops their ability not their visit?

could you describe your exact PR please, name and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.