Elysium

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score

Casandra stood still and silent. Carthage whirled around her. She looked out upon the world sad and happy. Fearful and jubilant. She knew. She was needed in the land of stars. She turned and took a last glance at was once her home. She smiled.
‘’Goodbye,’’ she whispered.
Stiffly she walked forth onto the cobbled streets. People she’d know her whole life passed by in a haze. She shivered looking at the sun. Oh, she’d never see that again either. She was traveling to the land of the night. But a warm night, a snug night. She walked, and walked, and walked. Past the market. Past the river. Past the rolling dunes of sand. She walked, and she cried. She was walking to life, and death.
She walked through forests and prairies, past towns with their own stories to tell. Past great mountains and forbidding caves. She took it all in, realizing how much the beauty of the land meant nothing to her. She wanted Justin. She walked the crumbling streets of Ostia, and into the foothills of the great North. She walked, and her shadow walked with her. She cried and laughed. She ran and danced. She was a great journeyer, a nomad searching for a home she’d only heard of in tales and legends. A place of love.
She reached the Well on the fourth day of her travel. She sat in the grass, and looked at it in fear and amazement. She brushed the roses and flowers. She walked through fields of memories. Their first kiss. Their night looking at the moon. Their love. She walked and laughed and cried. She lived. She reached the Well, and laughed. Something so dark and evil, bringing light and happiness. She pondered it, and she laughed. Did it matter? Either way, she was going to Justin. Elysium, or oblivion? She threw down her cloak, and brushed back her hair. The Well sat and looked at her. Like a hungry maw. Elysium, or oblivion? Casandra looked back. It loves yet hates us she thought. It’s not human. The Well looked on. She took one last glance upon the world, and jumped. She fell into dark lights, and flashing eyes. Elysium, or oblivion? Elysium, or oblivion? She fell into the land of the stars, and light, and love.

Welcome to the land of Elysium, where the water is pure and the islands infinite. It has been quite the Journey, a several-month long one to be more precise. Throughout the land, many villages and towns have sprouted from trees and the stone under the dirt that once covered the land. While there have been many changes with the server, and countless hours put forth by staff moderating and fixing errors and players building and killing, one thing has stayed constant - that the server has been progressing. And a journey is all about progress. And the Journey has progressed enough to arrive at the destination that has been long awaited, Elysium.

Elysium is a system of floating islands, featuring a dungeon waiting to be conquered, a city waiting to be explored, chests waiting to be looted. While so much ground has been covered during the Journey, there remains so much to be done in Elysium. Justin, and many others, are waiting your arrival.

Elysium will be opened on August 2nd, following a short whitelisted period. From there, you too can access the world from The Well. You will be able to enter safely*, and exit safely. The world is free to explore, and if you have any questions during this time please do ask the staff members - they will be very much so present.

We hope you thoroughly enjoy, and wish you a blessed time in the land of Elysium.

A huge thank-you to all of the Elysium staff, and the following people: TheQube, Baker93, Sephhh, Guinessis, Butamou, Thymos, JohnOgozalek.

*We are not responsible for any casualties caused while walking to The Well.

The Well is located at approximately: x: 185 z: -2814

Terre936

Reaction score
I had to leave on the 2nd part of 'The Elysium Nightmare' or something like that. It's the part after the 2 buttons you press to open up the floor in a corner. Do I have to solo the rest, or can I get a tp out? I wasn't able to continue, again, I had to leave because of stuff IRL. :(

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
I had to leave on the 2nd part of 'The Elysium Nightmare' or something like that. It's the part after the 2 buttons you press to open up the floor in a corner. Do I have to solo the rest, or can I get a tp out? I wasn't able to continue, again, I had to leave because of stuff IRL. :(
If you wish so, for in some of the dungeon rooms ahead, you need two players to move on/open doors. Either you can be helped out, or can have players come help you continue the dungeon. I'd suggest the later, but either is fine.

yay elysiumception

Is there PvP in that Elysium?
There are no PvP locations in Elysium!

As well some extra credits I left out:

Thread originally composed by superstein.
Story originally composed by superstein and rewritten by JohnOgozalek.
Banner supplied by the lovely Qube!