Easter Egg Hunt

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Tomorrow after the recap we will be having an Easter egg hunt! The hunt consists of 23 eggs scattered across the map (including the nether and end). So here is how it will work...
Each egg you find will contain an actual egg and a book. The eggs are named each egg being named as a letter which is part of a code. Once you've collected all the eggs and put them in order it will spell something. The books include the approximate coordinates to the next egg in the code, it will also mention if the egg happens to be in the end or nether otherwise all eggs are in the overworld. Once you've collected all the eggs in the code you can PM me on forums and I will arrange for you to receive your prize! I will post the coordinates to the first egg after the meeting tomorrow!

Prizes will be awarded to the first 5 who PM me on forums. We will also have participation prizes for everyone so be sure to send me the code even if the top 5 have already finished!

Rules:
  • Attempting to guess the code will ultimately result in failure and you will also not receive any prize!
  • After finishing the hunt you may not tell anyone the code as that would ruin it for everyone. This will also result in you losing your prize and possibly harsher penalties.
  • You may share coordinates within a team however only one of you may receive the prize or you may spilt it.
  • Do not camp the borders of the egg this will result in a warning or possibly a ban.
  • Lastly try to limit teams to 5 or less.
Prizes:

1st: 3000 topians, a custom logging in message, Easter Bunny Armor (Prot III Thorns III set of gold,diamond,iron mix), the Bunny Catcher (Fishing rod, UB III, Inf I, Silk Touch I, Lure III), and bunny eggs.
2nd: Bunny Blade (Diamond Axe eff III, UB III, Silk Touch I), assorted potions, and bunny eggs.
3rd: Sharp III book, Power III book, Protection III book and bunny eggs.
4th: Set of chainmail armor, emeralds, and bunny eggs.
5th: 2 diamonds, emeralds, and bunny eggs.
Participation-Anyone who participates and finishes the hunt will receive one diamond no matter what place he is in! I will announce the top 5 in the thread after they've finished.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Last edited:

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
I would hope you've found it by now? Lol
Nope. I looked all over for that stupid thing and I swear to God it was moving everytime I thought I was close it'd turn into netherquartz. I mean even pecks looked for it and couldn't find it ;_;

EDIT: Also me and pecks would like the egg number to be changed to egg #666

Last edited:

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Congratulations to our two teams! It was a two way tie between...

Team: Mad11gab8 and pecks7
Team: coolioruless, std1997, and myusername22

Congratulations guys and thanks for participating!
3rd-5th ranks are still avaliable so keep hunting all who haven't finished yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: std1997