DynastyOfBlocks' Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chips

Reaction score
In-game username: DynastyOfBlocks

Staff references(Op+): Zippywins, NogTrog (Thank you!)
Time spent on the server: 11 days, 2 hours, 21 minutes as of now.

Other server ranks (present and past): None.

TeamSpeak: Y/N
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: A Trusted is the lowest staff rank on the server, but still very powerful. You must not abuse your powers, and of course, be kind and helpful. Your job is to help as much as you can, and help out with Operators when they are busy or offline. You must be a role model to all players, new and old. The Trusted's main commands as staff are /warn and /kick. Whether if the job is to deal with grief, or something simple like telling someone new where to go and what to do, it's the trusted's job to help everyone and help the server.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?: Because I am active, spending 1-4 hours a day. I have no experience with staffing, although I do believe I can learn the ropes quickly. I am dedicated to the server, and will pay close attention to everything.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am an 11 year old guy, who enjoys playing soccer, tennis, and I am learning to play golf. I speak English, a bit of Mandarin Chinese, and a bit of Spanish. In my spare time, I love just getting on the computer and chatting with my friends, or playing minecraft! I am quite a chatterbox. I live in Illinois, United States of America. I may sometimes get angry, although I do watch myself. I enjoy reading and studying math and science. I recently got into a gifted school. My gifted school is (I think) the 5th best school in Illinois.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you will consider my application.

DynastyOfBlocks

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Well Dynasty, I didn't think you'd apply so soon. I'm a bit hesitant on this, for although I know your intentions are good, and you are a nice guy - you do go through short bursts (or flares) of rashness and unpredictability. You admit to this, and I have seen you deal with it, but your anger sometimes does get the better of you. So at the present time I do not think you are ready for this rank.

I don't like saying that, but that's how I see it. You are helpful, and have been around the server quite awhile, but I'd like to see a bit more self control. For now I will be going with a 0. I may change it however, if I see more control over your anger.

Good luck!

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Im somewhat between 1+ and 0 on this app, however, I think that trials are a good method to check if some one is fitting for staff, and I hope that if you get on trial, you can get away the doubt I have, so
1+

• Thank You
Reactions: Chips

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Hm, bit on edge with this one. I agree with John but think you handle your anger issues very well. Although you were quite quick to apply, I understand why - I've been there too with Zombies. You're a great, helpful, mature guy to be around and I think you're quite likable too. You're activity and application are very good too! I think a trial won't do anyone any harm so I'mma go with a +1.

• Thank You

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
You're a great player. I've talked to you a lot and never have I seen you act immaturely. Though I do see some badly managed issues where you got really mad (too mad). However I feel its nothing you can't overcome so I'm going with a +1.

• Thank You

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
In this case my opinion is along the same lines as John, however I feel you are genuinely helpful and that trial may be best in this scenario. A tentative +1 in thise case

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.