DynastyOfBlocks' Aristocrat Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chips

Reaction score
In-game username: DynastyOfBlocks

Staff references(Trusted+): nyancat167, Da_Jinks, Danni122112, JohnOgozalek (Thank you all!)
Time spent on the server: 6 days, 23 hours, 21 minutes as of now.

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: An Aristocrat's job is to be mature, helpful, and kind! You need to help players of all kind as much as you can, and be nice! You also have to be a role model to players new and old. Also, if there are no staff online and someone is breaking the rules, it is your job to report it, or ask them to stop.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: Joining one of the three cities (Crucia), and joining Esper and helping Esper in building! I am also proud of making so many friends on the server.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am a ordinary guy who plays soccer, tennis, and I'm learning to play golf. I recently got into a gifted school. I love hanging out with my friends, and I am quite a chatterbox. I watch my language, and I can get angry, although I don't often. I love to play JtE with every bit of time I have.

Sincerly,
DynastyOfBlocks

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Oooo tennis? Coolio, never knew that.

Anyway - you've been a great asset to Esper, and I've been impressed with you. Your friendly, and a kind person, helping newer players, and generally just being fun. I'm sure you would handle and represent the rank well.

A big yes from me. Good luck!

+1

EDIT: Add me to your references ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: Chips
Status
Not open for further replies.