Duffie Draws! (Woo!)

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
1. I do think highly of myself but I'm alw- most of the time humble
2. Not really a people person in general. If my family and friends died I would cry because they were friends and family, not because I'd lost someone to hang out with. Hope that doesn't sound cruel....
3. I've been around computers all my life. Literally, as a baby my dad would sit me on his lap while he owned EQ, and then I consciously chose to watch him play when I was little older, and finally got my hands on my first comp at age 4. I still have it 12 years later.... Not so much of a gaming machine now XD
4. I pwn teh maths and sciences (Algebra and biology being specific cause I can't stand geometry or physics... Why did I choose AP physics next year.... oh yeah cause it looks good in the grade :p)
5. Also computer addict... but not like drug addiction it's less severe than that
6. Health? Teenagers are immortal
7. I like playing games but doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and you get the point, takes someone else to at least talk with
8. I don't draw, cause I'm horrible
9. I'm an optimist or a pessimist depending on the situation
10. I like homemade sub sandwhiches
11. Also like homemade spinach salads
12. B-day March 6 1996
13. There are no pictures of myself float in the intrawebs that I posted
14. My hair is short, and when the sun shines on it it's a nice dark brown, other wise it's black
15. Atheist
16. Built like a lineman
17. Born in either St.Paul or Minneapolis Minnesoooooota (haven't cared enough to ask :p and no we don't say it like that.)
18. Raised in St.Anthony MN
19. If intrawebs fail I fall back on books
20. I think fast in a school setting, but not really a good thinker on my feet. Haven't really tested this so I might be I just don't think of myself being good at thinking on my feet
21. Not poor, but I get paid with games, not allowance.
22. I don't do anything with my hair
23. I also almost never get on facebook
24. I frequently go to this forum cause of Mafia and the RP
25. I met the most influential teacher my freshie year
26. I rocked that year
27. I have a beast of a machine, she's my baby, made her myself
28. No future plans, just something that pays well
29. Hate drawing but I like watching people draw
30. I don't draw period
31. I like multitasking the things I enjoy, not so much school
32. Also impatient with waiting, but I'm good with kids
33. I love cake and icecream
34. I'll eat anything I can find in my place
35. We don't eat breakfast either
36. We eat on the couches
37. If my friends are wrong I'm gonna make sure they know they're wrong, cause it's rude to leave people ignorant
38. I don't feel comfortable drawing in general
39. A stick figure in the closest I've drawn to myself
40. I also have an eclectic selection of music
41. Favorite color would be a deep dark blue or a deep icy blue
42. Most of the clothes I own are just clothes to me don't really care what is/isn't on it (dirtiness matters of course :p)
43. If I lose interest in something I'll usually get an urge later on to do that something again
44. Dad is for wants, Mom is for needs. Equal IMO
45. I have gotten very lucky before, and I have gotten very unlucky before, so it evens out
46. I don't trust anyone except those I have known all my life
47. I am not shy, I get nervous when I'm singing in front of a crowd or presenting to an audience but I don't show it
48. First system I played was the Dreamcast, which I also still have
49. Night>Day
50. Fall is the best
51. You can always put more on, but there's a point at which you can't take any more off (so I like being cold. Had my windows open all winter XD)
52. I'll rant if I feel strongly about it
53. Most days and nights are spent on the comp, or hanging with buds and budettes
54. When I feel I don't want to do anything I do it anyway
55. I have a youtube account
56. I have never animated
57. I don't need popularity, I'm too good for it
58. I don't really care what people on the intrawebs think of me
59. Horror game are fun to watch and scare people with hehehe
60. I seek out guildmates when I am bored
61. I stay up waaaay past when I should be sleeping. I just don't get tired at night until 11:00 or midnight even if I got 2 hrs sleep the night before. I made 2 hrs last me a 23 hr day once no caffeine \o/
62. I watch the channels I subscribe to sometimes, youtube is mostly for music
63. I could use grammar if I needed to, but text type is so much faster
64. I get pissed by the smallest things
65. I could go on for days about myself (no I'm not a narcissist i'm just put a lot of detail into something sometimes)
66. I'm allergic to medicine ending in -Cillan
67. I had 2 cats, Shadow and Biscuithead(family name for idiot, my younger sister named him) Until Shadow was put down for something, I never found out. Then we got Lestat. My older sis moved out and took the two cats with her, and we got Samantha as our next cat.
68. I'm always contradictory
69. I don't have any fetishes
70. When I don't finish something, I'll get an urge to go back to it later
71. Keeping things clean means less work woohoo
72. I have 20/10 vision in both eyes. (what the average person sees at 10 feet, I see at 20)
73. I look to see what that sound was
74. I don't pirate anything
75. I tend to eat when I'm hungry
76. I dislike drawing at all
77. I also like reading manga and watching anime
78. I love playing games and my baby can handle all of them
79. PC over Mac any day, every day, all day
80. I am strong when I'm mad, but I don't like hurting people so I'm generally careful (I'm also bigger than 95% of the people I go to school with so being careful is key)
81. I don't use photoshop
82. I don't have a pen tablet
83. I know I suck at art
84. I burn myself out on things, just take it all in as fast as possible and then move on for a while and come back to do it again
85. I enjoy an intrawebs devoid of all the human idiocy
86. Although I have trolled when I was younger I was one of this site's SMP catastophies. I think I was the one that got the /BB stick a required power of the higher ups, not really sure on that. I know it was integrated not long after.
87. I talk with anyone when I need to
88. I ask questions (a lot of them) to pass the time in school
89. I've lived most of my life in an apartment. Not one of those ghetto-rundown-cheap places, but a nice spot right across from my old elementary school.
90. I first drew in preschool, and from there my deep hate myself drawing sprouted
91. I'll do the easy homework first, and then put essays off til the last minute
92. I also get on right after school
93. I love all my family
94. I think aloud. Even during tests :S
95. I talk to myself a lot and sometimes I hold a conversation of two people that aren't me. Mostly cause I like hearing myself speak. It's not a long conversation or meaningful though :p
96. I know exactly what I want to do during the day. SLEEP!
97. I like constructive criticism, but I hate people being rude and high and mighty about it
98. I find it embarrassing just thinking of trying to attempt trying to draw
99. I also have never drawing a nude person.
100. Depending on who I'm with, my mood, and the subject, I'll be extremely more mature than I should be for my age, or extremely immature.

I don't have anyone to link

Reactions: Duffie and Zelz