.lvl file http://www.mediafire.com/?0ivq17q5eda1g2v
Description of Map: Lots of Ducks, Parkour, Water, Running, Swimming, Jumping
Screenshots of Map: http://imgur.com/a/LFGHa

• Creative
Reactions: Ansoro2112

RaneofPane

Zombie
Reaction score
Going to be honest here, this looks like a small runner map with a few ducks lazily tossed around. When you have a theme, you have to make that theme work with the map, rather than just putting the two together.

I'm not the best judge of gameplay, but I honestly can't see this working well on the server.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
I don't care about map themes honestly, if they have good gameplay that's all that matters to me but the map is small and zombies would win just about every round here due to the size.

Edit: On second thought, bring the pro zombie map. :D

• Disagree
Reactions: MustabearXD
D

DarkHender

Eh, this looks quite ugly in my opinion.
Good map themes and such are nice, it looks like you threw some giant ducks, small ducks and a few bad courses together to make it.
Sorry, I'm being extremely blunt.
And really small, Our player cap has been fluctuating from 5 in the morning to 30 at the evenings some nights.

• Love
Reactions: Vatowski

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Dio4344 First of all, rename the map "Duckour." Flows much better. ;) As for the map itself, I won't repeat what the others said. The aesthetic/gameplay of a map both have to flow intertwined together. You put 50% into each, from the looks of it. It's a good try, but it needs a bit more.

Add a lake of water all across the bottom, and have the ducks around the bottom that you have now, floating around in a more random pattern. This will keep a mostly running aspect of the map, without adding too much to a hiding aspect.

Make the ducks random sizes and make their body parts proportional. Make the flying ducks spread their wings to add realism! Make the jump courses bedrock, but in the pattern of ducks! Intertwine the gameplay and the aesthetics (aesthetics as much as possible for a runner map) and you'll have a more solid, playable one for the server. You don't have to change the map based on my ideas, just throwing them out there, as you did ask for some advice.

ethical1337 It'd be nice to see if Dio will change the map a bit here and there first before we test, but I'm just going off of the pictures.