Draw Yourself With Dark Colours!

Faliara

Reaction score
You see my current avatar? It's me drawing myself in something other than the fluffy shirt and yellow pants xD I decided to use a darker theme. I'd like to call it Goth, but I have no idea if it actually is :S

And then suddenly I became curious as to how would others look like if they used dark colours to draw themselves, possibly a dark side. My dark side didn't last for a full year as I managed to deal with the problem.

So think up good clothing with darker colours like purple, violet, indigo and black, and mix it up with blue or pink or something, and make your character more gloomy! I'd really like to see what you would look like if you attempted at this! :D

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

So, Homestuck helps me get through things, and Dave is my favourite character. He always makes me laugh, and well, music is another thing that helps me. I find just expressing myself through clothing is what I do. Like, if I'm in a good mood, I wear bright stuff often. If I'm in a darker mood, you'll find I'm covering myself up as much as I can, often in dark clothes. Unless it's warm like it is now, I'd go with something like I drew. Something that expresses me, but also keeps me cool.

I'd draw one of my dead doll OCs but they're all dark, so it wouldn't be a challenge. Such as this one, if anyone's interested. xP Aand, if you liked it: Traditional art | Digital art

Pikmon2

Reaction score
The point is interpreting a different style of drawing. Some people, in certain drawings often use lighter colours, especially when interpreting themselves. This is just a thread about Fali being curious about what other's drawings would look like if they drew their 'dark' side.

It says "Dark colors" though. :/

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
The point is interpreting a different style of drawing. Some people, in certain drawings often use lighter colours, especially when interpreting themselves. This is just a thread about Fali being curious about what other's drawings would look like if they drew their 'dark' side.

Gothic colors, is what I got out of it. Notice the all black.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
A

And as Fali noted at the start of the thread, it was created out of the curiousity of finding out what someone else's interpretation of their character is in 'darker colours' or the gothic style.