Not open for further replies.

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
In-game name: dragosh98
Timezone: GMT -7 (MST)
Have you ever staffed another Blocktopia server before? If yes, when?
  • Classic Zombie Survival Trusted
  • Classic TNT Operator
  • A&T Director
Are you good at organization and planning?
I would consider myself good at organizing events because I enjoy it, and I enjoy the process that goes along with it. It is definately something that I would love to help out with, and I would say that I have a decent amount of experience with it. The most important thing is that I find it really exciting to be able to plan out a future event, and this allows me to bring a lot of enthusiasm which makes it more enjoyable.

What sets you above other potential applicants? Why should we choose you?
I'm mostly just looking to help the server with anything needed. I'd be willing to do almost any work, no matter the type. I also have a ton of free time at the moment and was looking to put it towards something a bit more productive than what I'm currently using it for, and thought this would be a good start. Because I also love this server, I always find it enjoyable to be on it which makes it easy for me to stay on for long periods of time to watch over it.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
"Proud A&T Director"

Honestly, the only reason I could see for you not to be able to do a great job as staff here, is that you have been rather absent after the old A&T shut down, thought I have seen you from time to time around in the community.

You are saying that you now got more than enough time, so I would love to see you as a part of the staff team.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I would love to see you as an Operator. Your application looks good! You've got previous experience including directing this server! I haven't really actually seen you on in awhile but this does not bother me much as I am confident you will boost your actvity if you get the position!

I would love to see you as part of the team! Goodluck dragosh!

EDIT: I'm actually rather concerned about this application. Whereas I would of assumed you would of shown some improvement with your activity on A+T since your app is up I have not seen you on at all, and when checking your ontime you have barely been on at all. This concerns me as I feel its a slight lack of dedication to the server and certainly is not something I want to see from a possible candidate for Operator.

Last edited:

tnm

Reaction score
Little concerned about your time spent on the server- I would have thought you would try and get on after posting a staff application. It doesn't really show to me that you're dedicated enough for the staff position. However, you have said you can achieve the time and help out on the server where needed, so I hope your activity will improve soon! You do also have experience on your side, so I have no doubt you will handle the position well.

Promoted, congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.