EDIT can someone buy me a TSM icon I'm 2 sad to do it myself :<
EDIT:

FeelsBadMan

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayfeather

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Did anyone else think that is was a joke when the Youtube video was first released?

Anyone have thoughts on the full lineup now that its been released?

TSM has quite some potential
with multiple carry threats and another good shotcaller (assuming Kassing stays on)

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone else think that is was a joke when the Youtube video was first released?
I came home from work and read Brickwolf's status about DL signing up to TSM. I couldn't believe it at first, but the more I read about it the more I thought CLG organisers were scum and DL was a traitor!
I haaaaaate Svenskeren. I feel he's going to be too intimidating for the team to work well together.
I only remember Hauntzer for tp'ing in, with home guards as Ekko, hitting R on accident and being sent back to base in an NA LCS game.
I'm curious about KaSing support.

Last edited:

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I came home from work and read Brickwolf's status about DL signing up to TSM. I couldn't believe it at first, but the more I read about it the more I thought CLG organisers were scum and DL was a traitor!
I haaaaaate Svenskeren. I feel he's going to be too intimidating for the team to work well together.
I only remember Hauntzer for tp'ing in, with home guards as Ekko, hitting R on accident and being sent back to base in an NA LCS game.
I'm curious about KaSing support.
After thinking we were getting a super team for a while I'm kind of let down but Hauntzer is at least top 3 na top

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: zezmi and digi