Double Elimination Tourney

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Hockeyfan1852 I don't think that's fair. I'll explain why.

This is a DOUBLE Elimination Tourney.

Each one of us has work extremely hard to survive. Now, how does this works? If you loose 2 times then you're out. I think it should still be like that.

You are telling us that now we have to face each other and the 2 Players who wins more matches goes to the Final. I don't like that because for example: Harmak, Storm and Danny have lost 1 Match already. They only need to loose one more in order to be eliminated of the Tourney.
Solis and Myself need to loose 2.
So by telling that we have to face eachg other and the top players with more wins move to the finals its like taking away all the effort we have dont in the Tourney :/
I just think we should still make 1 vs 1 matches. And I know we are 5. But that has happened before in the tourney.

• Agree
Reactions: HarmakAnna

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Hockeyfan1852 I don't think that's fair. I'll explain why.

This is a DOUBLE Elimination Tourney.

Each one of us has work extremely hard to survive. Now, how does this works? If you loose 2 times then you're out. I think it should still be like that.

You are telling us that now we have to face each other and the 2 Players who wins more matches goes to the Final. I don't like that because for example: Harmak, Storm and Danny have lost 1 Match already. They only need to loose one more in order to be eliminated of the Tourney.
Solis and Myself need to loose 2.
So by telling that we have to face eachg other and the top players with more wins move to the finals its like taking away all the effort we have dont in the Tourney :/
I just think we should still make 1 vs 1 matches. And I know we are 5. But that has happened before in the tourney.
I totally Agree With ansoro.

Jaffie

Reaction score
Aww you should've messaged me :( I thought that the whole idea was dropped due to participants' low activity. I was doing so well...
Anyway, good luck to the finalists! :)

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Hockeyfan1852 so I have tried a lot of times to get Danny to play with me and he can't. Now, I told M_B_H told Danny right now to get on the server and play. Danny said that he didn't wanted to. So Mike asked again and he said he didnt care. SO, I have tried A LOT now to make him to play. But it seems he is not interested.
So not sure what are you gonna do about this. Since he doesnt want to play. In my opinion he should get disqualified and get Third Place.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Hockeyfan1852 so I have tried a lot of times to get Danny to play with me and he can't. Now, I told M_B_H told Danny right now to get on the server and play. Danny said that he didn't wanted to. So Mike asked again and he said he didnt care. SO, I have tried A LOT now to make him to play. But it seems he is not interested.
So not sure what are you gonna do about this. Since he doesnt want to play. In my opinion he should get disqualified and get Third Place.
Deadline set 3 more days.

Reactions: Ansoro2112