Dota 2 Blocktopia Give-Away!

Pikmon2

Reaction score
GIVEAWAY OVER
Everyone has won! All you who entered won, since there were 7 copies and 7 contestants! I will be sending you the copies soon :D
---------
I got extra copies to give away so I figured, why not here? Just enter your name below, and NOW 7 people (THANKS TO AriochIsVengence) will be selected to receive a copy. You MUST have steam. If you feel that's personal, just friend me on steam (Exeliust). (By think its personal I mean steam name.) The event will end February 4th (12AM Pacific, 3AM eastern, dunno others :p)

So just if it wasn't clear, last day to put in name is Feb. 3rd. I will be putting it in a name randomizer most likely so no biasedness :D

People In WINNERS:

hihihilolHI
Airkid
UltimateBudgie
jojothebobot
Silvuss
Araidian
Choclate_god

- Pikmon2

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I got extra copies to give away so I figured, why not here? Just enter your name below, and 2 people will be selected to receive a copy. You MUST have steam. If you feel that's personal, just friend me on steam (Exeliust). (By think its personal I mean steam name.) The event will end February 4th (12AM Pacific, 3AM eastern, dunno others :p)

So just if it wasn't clear, last day to put in name is Feb. 3rd. I will be putting it in a name randomizer most likely so no biasedness :D

- Pikmon2
Don't sweat it, I have 10 copies to spare if anyone else wants some.

• Love
Reactions: Pikmon2

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I do very much thank the people who want to add to the contest, thanks! :D
But those who are just advertising their stuff and have nothing to do with the comp, please refrain from doing so.
But as for adding the 28(?) extra copies, I probable won't unless more people join for this contest. I don't mean to be selfish or anything, please go ahead give them away though! :) UltimateBudgie and Airkid are now added!

Pikmon2

Reaction score
DAWN OF THE 3RD DAY- 72 HOURS REMAIN-

Remember now you have more the chance of getting one! :D
Also, for reference, if you have a question about the games, ask someone more knowledgeable then me because, I barely play the game, I just give away the extra copies :p (This is meant for the thread, I doubt people would come to me for advice on status xP)

Pikmon2

Reaction score
BLARG IT OVER!

Giveaway is over! Winner will be announced soon!

Everyone has won! All you who entered won, since there were 7 copies and 7 contestants! I will be sending you the copies soon :D

• Love
Reactions: Notme