[Done] Trust No One

Status
Not open for further replies.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Ah, well looks like you'll be deciding again Jivvi. The main thing that sucks is that I can't even prove it's her because I don't know if the mafia was fruit or fiesta ._.

And I'll make my vote now considering caff's now 100% mafia in my eyes.

Vote CaffeinatedKitty

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
No literally
I've forgotten much of what transpired because *gasp* I've been focusing on TBD.
Is it because I suspected digi yesterday?
If it is, do you honestly think I'd be that stupid of a mafioso to kill the person I was accusing?

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Apparently I had a derp moment, gg me. Preoccupied by the other game, as I said. ^^'

Anyway, it looks like this'll come down to a battle of the wits. I say Jivvi lets us battle it out before he chooses one person. Your move.

Vote 77_is_the_best

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Your "derp" moments just seems to be your strategy.
I'm under the impression that Fiesta was your partner judging by your celebration when he was lynched because you seemed sure he was mafia when we were all wondering if he was a miller or not.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
77, excuse me but if you recall, millers believe that they are vanilla townies. You're obviously the one that slipped up, because if you were actually townsided, you'd know from experience. And just in case you're skeptical about this, quoting from the signup thread:
Miller: Sided with the Town. Appears as Villager to self. Appears guilty in investigations. If lynched, revealed as Mafia. Shows as Miller if night-killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.