Suggestion Donator Perks

Should we have Donator perks?

• Total voters

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If we have donations, we could donate once every five months to cover the cost of at least 1/5 of the servers. We could do $5 per 5 months if we get at least 10 donations then, which comes out to only $1 a month, and any extra helps the rest of EscapeRestart.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If we have donations, we could donate once every five months to cover the cost of at least 1/5 of the servers. We could do $5 per 5 months if we get at least 10 donations then, which comes out to only $1 a month, and any extra helps the rest of EscapeRestart.
I've been thinking about this - what about we have £5 donation for crowbar skins forever/permanently? It's just this all has to be done manually and I'm worried how I'll cope keeping track of everyone's dates of when their donation expires and stuff so having it 5-monthly worries me a bit, and also our playerbase will keep changing so it's likely we'll have new people to pay the £5 over and over again anyway so it might be okay. What do you think?

Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this - what about we have £5 donation for crowbar skins forever/permanently? It's just this all has to be done manually and I'm worried how I'll cope keeping track of everyone's dates of when their donation expires and stuff so having it 5-monthly worries me a bit, and also our playerbase will keep changing so it's likely we'll have new people to pay the £5 over and over again anyway so it might be okay. What do you think?
Any objection to this? £5 for permanent donor rank?