Dodgewall

kris008

Reaction score
Authors:Kris008
Map Name: Dodgewall

Amount of Players:2 or 4

Type of Map:Vs/Tounament

Link to the Map (Or Bloxel world it is in):I dont have a server but heres the schematic http://www.2shared.com/file/YqFFgzhr/Piston_Arena.html

Video of the map:

Why do you think this map will make a good addition? I've not seen another map like this before, its a fun game to play with a friend and its quick too if you don't have a lot of time to play a big adventure map.
Basically on both side of the arena there are 4 different coloured sections and different coloured buttons, each button corresponds to the same colour section on the other side, When the button is pressed that coloured section closes for 2 ticks (around 1 second) and any player inside that section takes 1 heart of health.

Has this map been tested thoroughly? Yes, me and my friends have played this for many hours, its incredibly fun and suprisingly has a lot of skill involved

Fill in the following template:
difficulty: peacefull
blockBreakMode: false
blockPlaceMode: false
creeper:false
enderman: false
zombie: false
skeleton: false
spider: false
mobs: false
vechiledestroy: false
paintingbreak: false

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
To be honest, I view this mini game as an addition to Woosh. a fun minigame like this one would make a great addition for the theme park since Woosh is full of quick minigames, and i'm pretty sure Woosh has enough space to fill in another minigame such as this one. Other then that, I don't see it being an efficient separate adventure map.

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie and Sploorky

Sploorky

Reaction score
What this map does well:
It's an interesting minigame with a unique concept, and like you said, it would be great for players who don't have the time to do a big adventure map.

What this map doesn't do so well:
It's not exactly "meaty", for lack of a better term. Things like Woosh have fast minigames, but it also has multiple minigames, giving you more to do in just one map.

Should this map be accepted?
No. I don't think it's worth having a portal dedicated to just this map.

Extra comments:
Like Ronaldo said, this would be an interesting add-on to Woosh, but that would require somebody to make a new building and set up the redstone, which is quite a bit of work.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
What this map does well:
Fun, creative, action packed, compact, and simple enough.

A bit small, and seems a bit dark.

Yes, but read below.

Extra Comments:
I think, because this is a Submission and not a Suggestion, and it would be unique to the server, I'd say we add it on to Woosh Games. It is fun, and a good mini game but not worth a portal but at the same time not something I'd like to lose.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What this map does well:
Looks like fun, pretty simple.
Too small to be it's own game. Add it to Woosh.
Yes but as a part of Woosh Games.
Extra comments:
None