[DoD] NightHawks (Official Clan Thread)

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members:
Leader: Hockeyfan1852​
Co-Leader: 77_is_the_best​
Trusted/Board of Advisers:
Sour_Lemon​
storm886​
crocodilerox
H3NRYx​
kingdion​
hockeymatt79​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Storyline:
The frozen autumn leaves crunch below my black leather boots as I walk up to the group which has already arrived. We look up at one another and begin discussing the events leading up to this mess. 77_is_the_best tells us tales of how the world was changing and that it seemed to be turning into the dark times of SMP4 full of hardship and war. Crocodilerox the youngest of the group, eyes grew wide and began pouring out questions under the cold November wind. asaechao began to answer his questions until the full moon rose above the tops of the trees when storm886 pulled out a map safely guarded within his inner coat pocket. We all looked at the markings on the map. Designs of amazing builds and land locations none of us have seen before. The plans were in place Sour_Lemon drew his sword and carved the initials [NHS] into a tree then he poured fresh blood onto the H and it turned a purple color. When the moon hit the top of the sky Henry handed each of us a hawk feather to symbolize our acceptance into the NightHawks. We all begin to depart with solemn goodbyes. We know we will meet up at the set location once the chaos begins. We will fight, defend and build together until every one of us is dead.​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
On a cold night in November,
Figures emerged from behind the trees.​
Each face belonging to a member,
Who began talking in the breeze.
As the night went on trust grew,
Papers scattered on the frost.
Plans written as ideas flew,
We looked up no one was lost.
I hold the feather in the palm of my hand.
Staring at it looking at the detail.
I wait to explore this new land.
Knowing that we will not fail.
Our swords will not rust,
And become the best we must.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Allies: Sherpas
Rivals: Saponem and DGH

persian_pig

Reaction score
Hi, Hockey! How do you make a town in DoD, I want to make my own and good luck with yours!

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Updated! If an admin could change the thread title to NightHawks it would be appreciated!
Done, good luck with your settlement!
Thanks! Really appreciate it! :D
Nice, what type of village is going to be?
Die-hard Raiders? Or all-arounders with pinch of PvP more?
We are still working out some details but possibly a large structure. I have a large vault layout planned a bit similar to SLV's style. We will causally raid on occasion raiding one clan more than other until/unless we get involved in a war.

• Informative
Reactions: Notme

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Regarding Alliances
We will not be getting involved in any alliances or wars until the
server starts. Although if you are interested let us know some information about your clan and why you would like to ally us then when the server starts we will consider allying with you. (In other words PM Hockeyfan1852 and 77_is_the_best for alliances)

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
IMPORTANT UPDATE!
News Update: 77_is_the__best and I will be co-leading NightHawks
As of now, NightHawks is opening applications to join the clan!
Here is the application format:
In Game Name :
Total Ontime (Check in game with /ontime to see, minimum requirement is 1 day) :
Activeness (How long are you usually on per day?) :
Your Skills In PvPing (1 to 10, 1 is lowest, 10 is highest, and explain why) :
Strong Points/Skills (Mining, farming, pvping, building, etc.) :
Reason Why You Want To Join :
77 and I will be monitoring this and seeing if you meet the requirements.