DoD - Liavek

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Made a couple Edits to the Original post:

Role list has been removed- The roles you inherited already in the Village will still be assigned, we just need a more organized list.
Small key to Leader/Second-Gen leaders

More edits will come later!

Cstar

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
Made a couple Edits to the Original post:

Role list has been removed- The roles you inherited already in the Village will still be assigned, we just need a more organized list.
Small key to Leader/Second-Gen leaders

More edits will come later!
Is there a reason I'm not on the roster

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Note to Liavek members!

Role list in-game will be taken down sometime today, it'll be better than before!
Village Rules will be tweaked.
Message board will be relocated.
Something secret! ;)

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
NEW NOTICE: Due to a small mistake by Shane, we need to Re-Invite members. PM me and/or Shane if you want re-added. Who does not PM us, well, you're out until you do.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause, we are working on getting this resolved ASAP!​

• Optimistic
Reactions: Shanebat1

Shanebat1

Reaction score
NEW NEW NOTICE: The walls have been taken over by the titans for a small amount of time, but I logged on and defeated them all. 100% of Wall sina and 60% of Wall Rose are now reclaimed from the titans, PM me or Lovedaice is you need the titans away from your house (Claiming your house).

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Attention all Liavek members! I will be working on the Role list through-out the day. Send me a PM via the Forums telling me a Role you want, and I'll work something out.

Roles not available are Leader and any other Gen. leader.
We will also be glad to take more Applicants for those looking to join a new Village!
Remember the format, and good luck!

Love, out.

Also, for those who haven't been re-added, PLEASE send me or Shanebat a PM and we will resolve the issue ASAP.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Update for all Liavek members!

Since there has been a map expansion, Liavek will be building a third wall! Yay!
Also, I am stepping down from my Leader position. Please welcome in the new Leader alongside Shanebat....

onfire37!​
Congrats!

I'll be taking my place in Tradail. Good luck to Liavek! I'll still manage the Forum Posts.​

• Winner
Reactions: Shanebat1