DoD - Liavek

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
LIAVEK VILLAGER APPLICATION
  • What is your in-game-name?:
  • How much time do you have in /ontime?:
  • Why do you want to join our village?:
  • What assets can you contribute to our village?
  • Do you have teamspeak?

NOTE:
  • It is highly recommended to have teamspeak, and to come on teamspeak with us.
  • You will be removed if you are in active.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
LIAVEK VILLAGER APPLICATION
  • What is your in-game-name?:
  • How much time do you have in /ontime?:
  • Why do you want to join our village?:
  • What assets can you contribute to our village?
  • Do you have teamspeak?

NOTE:
  • It is highly recommended to have teamspeak, and to come on teamspeak with us.
  • You will be removed if you are in active.
Also note that if we are asked in person, (on dod or ts) then we may make a decision on the spot, or tell you to make an application, this application will not be used for every single member that wants to join. We are not strict with whom we allow, and this is basically a small guideline.

• Agree
Reactions: Love
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
My Application! :)

What is your in-game name?: SnapFlash
How much time do you have in /ontime?: A surprising 7 hours, 9 minutes.
Why do you want to join our village?: To reunite with some old friends from Aotearoa and just have fun in general. :)
What assets can you contribute to our village?: I am an all-in-one, really. Ask me to do something, and I'll probably do it unless I'll know if I will get killed deliberately. Also I am a great ore spotter and resource gatherer if I put my mind to it, which I will for some old friendlies and furries (much lovedaice reference).
Do you have TeamSpeak?:

Also Kudos to Shanebat1 for being a really good sport when I asked about this on TeamSpeak :)

• Disagree
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Cstar and Shanebat1
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Traitor. :mad:

I'll just tear down your house at hollow and acquire the contents of your chest :D
Actually, to change your persepective on that, I logged into DoD one day and saw that I was kicked out of hollow for some reason (I know at least me and Deadface were) and was like "Meh. I'm not gonna bother trying to get back in."

gonkus

Admin
Admin
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Snap, that would probably have been the big village crash, the whole village was disbanded.