Dlmt3 Item Giveaway/Leaving party!

Dlmt3

Reaction score
Well, I am leaving SMP. I never really got into Enchants and potions and all that junk.

But, over the course of the server, I have gathered a large store of items/resources. With me not there, I don't want them rotting in chests. So I have decided to give them away!

It will work in multiple steps.

First, you must find my home. I will give a box of coords, my home is inside that box...underground. There is a surface entrance, so don't worry.

The box is. X: -888 Z-262
X:-1046 Z:-441
X:-1214 Z:-257
X:-1080 Z: -100

My home is somewhere in there. Once you find it, you must post in this thread that you did. I will then log on, and confirm that fact. Then, I will roll an 8 sided dice. You will get the chest with that corresponding number. (Chest 8 is actually 4 double chests, all filled with enderpearls)

Then, you must cart out the supplies.

Chest 1 is tool chest, With shovels, Pickaxes, and Axes. Stuff like that. All enchanted.
Chest 2 is Resource Chest, With Diamonds, Iron, Gold, Emerald, Redstone, Coal, Obsidian, slimeballs. Etc.
Chest 3 is Food chest, Some melon, cookie, Bones, pretty empty though D:
Chest 4 is Weapon chest, With 17 Good enchanted bows, Some great enchanted bows, 12 sharp 3+ diamond swords. Arrows, and other swords/bows, unenchanted. (And sharp 4 gold)
Chest 5 is Armour chest. Lots of Iron armour, whats left of my diamond armour.
Chest 6 is Brewing Chest items, Warts, Rods, Things like that. (Plus can grief my brewing stands)
Chest 7 is Potion Chest, Has a lot of potions.
Chest 8 is 4 double chests full of enderpearls.

So, Good luck to you. And I hope you get a good roll. (Believe it or not, I will not use any bias to rig the rolls.)

Good luck, and get House hunting!

EDIT: IF YOU KILL ME WHILE I AM UNARMED IN MY HOUSE YOU FORFEIT ANY CHANCE FOR YOU TO GET A CHEST.

RMcraft

Reaction score
Well, I am leaving SMP. I never really got into Enchants and potions and all that junk.

But, over the course of the server, I have gathered a large store of items/resources. With me not there, I don't want them rotting in chests. So I have decided to give them away!

It will work in multiple steps.

First, you must find my home. I will give a box of coords, my home is inside that box...underground. There is a surface entrance, so don't worry.

The box is. X: -888 Z-262
X:-1046 Z:-441
X:-1214 Z:-257
X:-1080 Z: -100

My home is somewhere in there. Once you find it, you must post in this thread that you did. I will then log on, and confirm that fact. Then, I will roll an 8 sided dice. You will get the chest with that corresponding number. (Chest 8 is actually 4 double chests, all filled with enderpearls)

Then, you must cart out the supplies.

Chest 1 is tool chest, With shovels, Pickaxes, and Axes. Stuff like that. All enchanted.
Chest 2 is Resource Chest, With Diamonds, Iron, Gold, Emerald, Redstone, Coal, Obsidian, slimeballs. Etc.
Chest 3 is Food chest, Some melon, cookie, Bones, pretty empty though D:
Chest 4 is Weapon chest, With 17 Good enchanted bows, Some great enchanted bows, 12 sharp 3+ diamond swords. Arrows, and other swords/bows, unenchanted. (And sharp 4 gold)
Chest 5 is Armour chest. Lots of Iron armour, whats left of my diamond armour.
Chest 6 is Brewing Chest items, Warts, Rods, Things like that. (Plus can grief my brewing stands)
Chest 7 is Potion Chest, Has a lot of potions.
Chest 8 is 4 double chests full of enderpearls.

So, Good luck to you. And I hope you get a good roll. (Believe it or not, I will not use any bias to rig the rolls.)

Good luck, and get House hunting!

EDIT: IF YOU KILL ME WHILE I AM UNARMED IN MY HOUSE YOU FORFEIT ANY CHANCE FOR YOU TO GET A CHEST.
I was so close like 100 more blocks, and someone killed me! :(

Dlmt3

Reaction score
It has all been claimed.

The ever Elusive Dlmt3 base was found at -1100 -215.

All 8 chests are claimed by 8 different clans/free lancers. My house will be locked forever. It was a good ride.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
Dlmt3, you will be missed. Even though you did kill at TNT shop, I felt myself being challenged. I finally had a goal once again on the server, it was pretty amazing even though sometimes our opinions didn't really get along. ANYWAY WE NEED TO THROW A PARTY BEFORE YOU LEAVE!