Discussions of the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Ha. Right once again.

What is Sploorky doing. Like omg. Someone stop that kid.
Yes! You were almost always right, I've been smiling a lot at that luck / guessing talent of yours.

Just a pity you had to do the rule breaking, that really wasn't necessary and blew a lot of things :(

That and my fabulous Paranoid Cop claim.

• Haha
Reactions: digi

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
I got a question though. So there were 5 or 6 or 7 mafia. Do they all execute the kill? Like for example with the cult, I didn't say the command to kill mario. Yet Hype got as tracker result I killed him. So would a tracker find the same on one of the mafia?

And if they all do it, what happens if the roleblocker blocks one of the mafia? =O
Blargh, go read up on the mafia scum wiki about game mechanics :D

Anyhow:

They decide on a kill, and one member executes the mafiakill command. If that member is blocked, the mafia would fail with their kill. If that member is tracked, he would find an action. If a tracker tracks a different mafia member, the one that doesn't do the mafiakill, he would not see an action

Answer to the other part in a PM ;)

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
That would involve alpha not going for his win condition I think. Because I'm sure 77 can't decide on kills on his own

Since it's only two mafia members, the first mafiamember to write the "mafiakill xyz" command in the mafia talk executes the kill immediately, no matter what the second mafia member might want / say...

Ok the warning was bigger than the actual content of that spoiler :D
I got a question though. So there were 5 or 6 or 7 mafia. Do they all execute the kill? Like for example with the cult, I didn't say the command to kill mario. Yet Hype got as tracker result I killed him. So would a tracker find the same on one of the mafia?

And if they all do it, what happens if the roleblocker blocks one of the mafia? =O
mafia executes kills as a whole, but gets one person to do it. If they investigated normal mafia players who did nothing it would be a negative result.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
LOL, grimm probably killed himself when he invented that Cult-discovering role. If the cult had any doubts about him before, they definately needed to get rid of him after that claim.

Also, 77 YOU TRAITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.