Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Dio4344
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: None
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -8
  • Your age: 14
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Since May 8th, 2012
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? None
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will help as much as I can and I will enforce the rules. Like I will not break the rules or try and not to get kicked.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will message them and tell them to stop. If there is more abuse, I will say something on this site. Or If they keep it up I could also warn them and if they spam I can mute them.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I think I help a lot and I am on a lot which means I can help more than most people. Also i have been keeping it up alot more than other people, Like I think ive been helping more than some people.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I stand for fair playing and the rules being enforced. Make sure that everyone plays fair and has a fun time on zombie survival
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted? Oviony, Emosquirrel, Darkhender, Txboy, and Hypeburst.
  • Remember, five references are necessary to post a staff application. If you do not have these, your application will be denied. Please only post five references, as to avoid influencing operator voting. For each, if any, of your failed trials or demotions, you will need to gather two additional references when applying. For example, if you have previously had two applications denied, you will need to gather nine references to make another application.
  • Signed: Dio4344 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.