Dick move: suicide

Reaction score
A recent move I seen in Aod is suiciding I.E. (Potions. void. 1v1ing terre) before someone else gets the kill i suggest either punishment by either a warning or freezing that player so the rightful player can get it or bringing back the plug in that gave the kill anyway to the player

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: Haysagar and Iggish

Terre936

Reaction score
i hardly ever go on aod now lol..
if punishment hasn't been done to people who've suicided, then it's the staffs fault for not doing anything because it does fall under the "don't be a dick rule"

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
It has never been allowed to intentionally deny kills (pvp logging, suiciding, etc.) however it's really hard for staff to know whether a claim is legit and whether it was intentional or not. If someone does it often just ask a moderator to watch them and warnings can be handed out for repeated offense. Void and potion kills are still a bit bugged, when those get sorted out the problem will hopefully become almost non-existant.

We also hope to change things in FFA so that players don't sometimes feel forced to suicide as they're poisoned or stuck with 1 hp.

• Agree
Reactions: Fragile and Friendy