Diaries of Solitude

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
What's happened? It feels like it has been days since I was awake.. but that's impossible, no-one sleeps that long. Nevertheless, I woke up to find a tunnel into my small, enclosed shack. How did they find it? All of the lands of Solitude, and they tunnel into my small enclosed room. They were generous enough to leave most of the important stuff, but my minerals, my brewing stand and my jukebox are gone! My lavacinerator has also gone missing! This is terrible news - they didn't even have the dignity to leave a sign telling me who it was who has now signed my death contract! I will find you, but I do not hate you. Rather, I just want to meet you. So, I hereby set off on a trip with perseverance to the east and loneliness to the west. Godspeed, my friends.

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Finally, People! I have invited radiooo into my house, and he lives with me. Later that day, I met shanebat and rose87, and joined there group arcadia. Although we are spread out, we occupy a well mapped and lit section of the map. Although we are peaceful, we are force to reckon with.

Vatowski

Reaction score
Finally, People! I have invited radiooo into my house, and he lives with me. Later that day, I met shanebat and rose87, and joined there group arcadia. Although we are spread out, we occupy a well mapped and lit section of the map. Although we are peaceful, we are force to reckon with.
IM LONELY I WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU ALSO :C

PM hints of where you live ;c;c

Salvationist

Reaction score
The Templar diaries

day 30: The journey begins

I'v not really updated my diaries since my death to the creeper in my mines... now iv succumb to radiation poisoning to starvation and finally being a clumsy fool and falling into an open air lava lake..

But now the tide is changing for me, iv found a village owned by a group of survivors currently not at home i recognize some of the names on a the population board "shande" here , a "mindcrafty" there and some kind of brick wolf...

I now have enough bread to survive for a long time and a full set of iron... i am going on a journey.. back to my metro.. iv heard tales that others have settled in it... they are welcome to it.. but if anyone dares grief my home

YOU WILL PAY