[Denied] Staff Application Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShockEpic

Reaction score
Hello all! I am ShockEpic. Let me give you a brief summary of why I feel I need to apply for OP. First off, I personally know what it is like to be a new player, or any player, that is stuck in a bad situation. For example, griefing, or stealing. I myself was tortured when I first joined Minecraft, but sure enough there was an OP to help me. I want to return the favor and become OP to help players that may end up in the same situation I was in. Before I paste the application form, I want to say thank you for even reading this thread. It truly means a lot to me. Here is my form.

Ingame username:ShockEpic
Rank requested: OP or Operator

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff):asaechao(staff) and Himitsuan(player)

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself.I did so up at the top of the post.

What achievements are you most proud of in Minecraft? I am most proud of getting thanked for the help I give to players. It makes me feel good.

What do you think your position entails? I think my position entails helping with problems on the server, such as griefing or stealing. Also, to assist other players on the server.

Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you? As I stated above in the summary. I enjoy helping new players as I was picked on when I joined and an OP helped me so I would like to return the favor.

You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do. I would like to spend time with my family. Play a little more Minecraft :) And make sure I fix any problems that I may have in my life.

Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate? I spent about an hour and fifteen minutes on this application. I do think that this application is appropriate.

ShockEpic

Reaction score
Ok, I am sorry for including you. I apologize. Himitsuan can reference me though.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
So, let me make this simple. You've not spent nearly enough time in SMP, and perhaps the community, for anyone to truly know you well enough to vote on this application appropriately. In fact, you first joined yesterday according to logs.

However, your manner of conducting yourself in this application is well off enough. I'd suggest that you try to put more "meat" so to say in your application, comparing it to other applications first perhaps.

Furthermore, I also wish for you to wait a little longer to apply, so that staff can more readily assess your ability to handle a position such as Operator.

For now, I will vote -1, but only because you've applied with so little experience in the server. Though, I would like for you to apply in the future.

A good sign that you should apply is when you have at least 2 or 3 staff references. This will show easily enough that staff knows you well enough to get an opinion of you.

tl;dr apply when you get some staff references, and slap some more meat on your application.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
I have seen you online but not enough to be staff. I haven't been super active but I do beleive that you are not ready yet. Yes; the 'not ready yet' excuse again. It's just that I haven't seen you much and when I do I don't see the potentional yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.