Not open for further replies.

Llamaman5000

Donor
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Slender's Haunting
  • Creator(s): Llamaman5000 aka Me!
  • Size: 160 blocks long, 200 wide, and 67 tall
  • Biome: Plains
  • Screenshots (include the suggested timer areas!): http://llamaman5000.imgur.com
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): In the chests, there are steak, wooden sword and pick, torches, a story book about the back story of the map, 2 3 minute potions, raw beef, and 1 leather
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Iron blocks no drop and emerald blocks to be no drop.
  • Any extra information about your map?: THIS IS A MC EDIT SCHEMATIC. The map IS large, but still easy to get around, its supposed to be based of the original slender man game map, and has all those locations, but I've edited them and made a back story to the map, making it a rest area at a mining facility. The timers even go with the back story, saying they're self destruct bombs to destroy the area so slender man wont escape.
  • Download link (optional): http://www.mediafire.com/download/3iipy0z174z03s6/Lava_Survival_Slenderman.schematic

W

Wimali

• Size: 160 blocks long, 200 wide, and 67 tall
  • 95x95 is the average for an RoF map. Your map can exceed 100x100 blocks, but be aware that if it is too large, it may get declined. It is highly recommended that you limit the amount of air available if you do end up exceeding 100x100, so that way the lava waves will be able to flood on time.
nope

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Actually even though this map is fairly large I think it could fit ROF very well as most of the space is taken up.

However llama, I did see that there are multiple areas that can be prebuilt homes specifically the one in the 5/6th photos. You can easily just change the iron block to white wool or something alone the lines of that and it should be fine. Overall it is a very unique map and I would like to play on it!

PS: It is Slenderman not Slender Man :p

Reactions: FrenchSanta12
D

DarkHender

This looks like a very interesting map.
Even though the size is larger than usual.. I hope it will get accepted so we may play on it.

EDIT: I don't see any bedrock walls along the side?
You should probably put them in so people will not dig outside of the map or to the void.
And may I suggest putting a build limit on it that's not quite so high so the lava can flood over the tops of houses here because it's such a large map.

• Agree
Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
This looks like a very interesting map.
Even though the size is larger than usual.. I hope it will get accepted so we may play on it.

EDIT: I don't see any bedrock walls along the side?
You should probably put them in so people will not dig outside of the map or to the void.
And may I suggest putting a build limit on it that's not quite so high so the lava can flood over the tops of houses here because it's such a large map.
For a map like this the bedrock walls would most likely be removed

Llamaman5000

Donor
Reaction score
Actually even though this map is fairly large I think it could fit ROF very well as most of the space is taken up.

However llama, I did see that there are multiple areas that can be prebuilt homes specifically the one in the 5/6th photos. You can easily just change the iron block to white wool or something alone the lines of that and it should be fine. Overall it is a very unique map and I would like to play on it!

PS: It is Slenderman not Slender Man :p
Okay, I'm gonna fix those prebuilt problems and Ill re-up the link. Would it be okay though to keep the floor of the building iron for decor?

Llamaman5000

Donor
Reaction score
Okie dokie guys, Ive fixed the house problem and added a few more trees, the link is re-updated! :D And for the build limit wouldn't you be able to do that on the server? Make the area outside the map an area where you cant build.

Status
Not open for further replies.