[Denied] M_B_H [Trusted] Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: M_B_H
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: MIKE_BRAVE_HEART and mikeyLMAO. All the other accounts are friends who played on this IP. My brother also has an account, Antharee, But rarely plays on it.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -5 [CEN]
  • Your age: Turned 16 in October.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I cannot remember exactly, around a year and a half.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I am to be approved, I will come on the server as much as possible. I will make sure the /rules are being followed. I will be sure to be fair and to hear both sides of the stories before making a decision. While doing this, I will still make sure the server is a fun and safe environment. If a problem arises that is beyond my power to fix, I will get an Op+ as fast as possible.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If any staff member is to abuse any powers or be unfair to any player, I will take screen shots then send them to the Head Controllers right away.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? The reason why I think I deserve the Trusted position is that I have been here in the server for a very long time. I know all the rules very well. I also will make sure the server is fun with the rules being followed. If any situation arises, I will know how to handle it. After being here such a long time, I spectate the staff we have now and learn from them.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? As a staff memeber I will represent honesty, fairness, fun, and a safe environment. I will abide the rules and make sure others do as well. I will not be to quick to judge someone. I will let them explain themselves before making a decison. I will make sure at all times, under any circumstances, there is no racism, bullying, harrasment, or any trolling. So all in all, I will make sure this server is fun with fairness and everyone following the rules. I'm a very friendly talkative player that is easy to get along with.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Killer1525 and emosquirrel. Thank you guys!
  • Signed: Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.