[Denied] LEGOMAN2134'S OP Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEGOMAN2134

Reaction score
Ingame username:LEGOMAN2134
Rank requested:Op

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff):WiiGoGetter/Riketr/Baker93

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself.I Love these servers and i love making friends on here. I play A Lot. Also I'm a funny guy sadly sometimes i go a wee bit to far but then back off. I really like that the servers are really not the same.

What achievements are you most proud of? I'm most proud of being in the commuinity and socializing with others in the server family

What do you think your position entails? I think being an Op would be a better way to meet more people and show them around. I know sometimes you must be strict and give warns at times I really think that's a good thing to show the bad people or really annoying people that being an Op is hard cause we want to have fun like every other player yet they have to be ready for anything.

Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you?You should pick me because i am willing to do anything as an Op it would take some training but other than that.I'm excited to be a ref in AOD sometimes. It would be awesome to be an Op yet i know the responsibility. "with great power comes great responsibility."

You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do. I would spend all my time on blocktopia servers and help as much as i could and i would never let anyone know i had 6 months left because some of my friends would be sad i would say it the last day i had.

Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate? i spent a good 30 minutes it took a lot of thinking and digging into my personality. My Appeal would be appropriate because some players could read this and say wow he must know what he's doing and how he will make it happen.:

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Lego, first get unbanned before you even think of becoming staff member.
And even when you are unbanned, from that point you still need to wait a month before applying.
At least to say, thank you for your interest in staffing the SMP server. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.