[Denied] Firepheonix14 Staff Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

firepheonix14

Reaction score
Ingame username:Firepheonix14
Rank requested: operator

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff):Maybe Ice_spark and silvuss

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself: I have been on mine craft for
about a year and have tried my best to help new players on all the servers i go on.
i love Music, Art and English and my idol is Ariana Grande. i am a pretty good student
at school and always try my best at anything that comes at me. I also love puzzles and problem solving (especially professor Layton puzzles). I help people out any way i can
and like making friends. I am also hard working and follow the rules.

What achievements are you most proud of? : On the Blocktopia Server i am most proud of
Creating houses near spawn so that new players could stay somewhere while they get
more familiar with the server and build up their resources. I also created a church in
the wiser clan that if i became a member of staff i would teach people about the server and its rules.
Outside of mine craft i have been selected to go to many engineering courses and am
a respectable student at my school. I love my music and play the violin ( grade 5),
piano (grade 3), pennywhistle and have passed my grade three theory for music.

What do you think your position entails? : I think that the position is based on
Honesty, Truth and being a good mediator for tricky situation. It also includes being
friendly with you staff and any others players and helping them out if they need help.
But it also does mean not picking any favourites and not giving any players special
privileges. It includes not turning a blind eye to any players and taking action as soon
possible once all the evidence has been taken into consideration.
I also think that using bad language or referring to anything of that sort of nature
is key, so that they don't get scared or uncomfortable of been talked to

Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position
- why should we pick you? : I bileve you should pick because i am a hard working
reliable and responsible person who strives to be the best at whatever i do. I will
aim to improve the experience of anyone i meet in blocktopia and abide by the rules

that the status holds. I think you should pick me because i am very friendly and
will build up trust between me and the players so that they could talk to me
if they need any help.

You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do : I would

Explore the world and donate money to oxfam ( which is my favourite charity). I would
also write a long composition of music, write a book and create a short animation film.
I probably would carry on playing mine craft but not as much. And would write a column for six months in a professional newspaper.

Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you
think it is appropriate?: I have spent Aproximatly two hours on the
application which i would say is a reasonable amount of time. And i have thought
about it and not been lazy. I have also taken it seriously and answered it as truthfully
as i can.

When i first joined the game though i accidentally broke the rules and was caught by Defiant_Blob.
But i have learnt from my mistakes and i really hope you take my application is consideration.
I am still truly sorry for that rule breaking and i really want to become an operator so that i can do my bit in improving the server.

Thank you for reading my application and i hope to hear from you soon

Firepheonix14

firepheonix14

Reaction score
i need to go but i thought it was people that might reference you if someone asked them?
sorry if i got it wrong:oops:

firepheonix14

Reaction score
i have always wanted to be an op and i would do a great job if you gave me a chance:bounce:
I also love the server and want to play a part in the community!!!

firepheonix14

Reaction score
If i became an op what other qualities would you like me to be?

And also i am very very chatty!!!:running:
even ask Silvuss

Status
Not open for further replies.