[Denied] BuildBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
Welcome to the magic map: BuildBox! Instead of waiting in a little hole or mining out a house in a mountain. People can build their own little house!

Name of the map: BuildBox
Creator(s): Super_Goku
Size: 128x128
Round length: 20 minutes.
Locations and suggested timing for timers: Only 1 timer that will flood the entire map after 10 minutes have passed. Location is in one of the 4 corners of the map.
Screenshots:

Map: http://www.mediafire.com/?bmvz4axoexn7od9
The materials where people can build with are: Stone, Stone brick, Dirt, Grass, all the wooden loggs, redstone lamps (with redstone torches) and a few decorations: roses, glass panes, leaves, etc.
I do hope I put in enough supplies. If feel free to put in more.

Sploorky

Reaction score
I think one person's just going to try to take it all.

Overall, I'm not a fan of the map. People can easily build whatever houses they like by gathering resources. Players have built nice houses before, because they want to. If they would rather dig out a cave to live in, then it's their own choice. Also, just a bedrock map isn't very appealing to the eye, at least to me.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
Ok so I updated the link to the map and I removed the chests from spawn. I added a few windows so people who are gonna stay in spawn (wouldn't know why but anyways) and removed the signs. trngl3087 if you have any suggestions for kits feel free to pm me or something. Here are the new screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.