[Decllined] Kirby's KR Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-game Username: BiggestKirbyFan

Staff References (not required): -

Prior Blocktopia/EscRestart Staffing Experience: 0, nothing.

How would you describe the responsibilities and obligations of a moderator: The responsibilities of a moderator are to, of course, moderate a server. These responsibilities include enforcing server and community rules, answering and resolving a player's questions and issues and making a player's time an enjoyable experience. Their obligations are to be active on the server and website, show 'high' maturity and act as a role model for fellow players and newbie staff. They are required to check the forums regularly and voting on staff applications. Moderators should be friendly and easy to approach. They should be ready to help at all times (when they're online) and should be able to learn from their mistakes and accept criticism from others. Anyway, moderators are 'big' role models of the community as players expect them to take action when they're in trouble.

Assume there are more applicants, for what reason would we choose you over them: The reasons as to why to choose me over other staff applicants are probably my quick-learning and 'other' staffing experience in a different community. My 'quick-learning' would help me in learning the tools and commands a moderator uses to help them staff. Quick-learning, well more like good memory. My staffing experience would help me take on situations that I may have encountered in the 'other' community.

How would you deal with a situation you have no experience with: If I had to deal with a situation that I have no experience with, then I would either ask an experienced staff 'senpai' for help or try new things and resolve the situation on my own. The latter would be less likely unless I am more confident with the specific situation.

How would you deal with another staff member abusing their powers: Firstly, I would get evidence. This means recording on a video application, taking screenshots etc etc. After I get evidence, I would report it to a higher up (controller+), sending evidence with it. Then I would let the higher ups handle the power-abusing staff member.

What do you consider your greatest weakness: I think the greatest weakness I think I have is probably my activity. By that, I mean sometimes not getting on due to school work (assessments, assignments, homework). If I didn't have much school work, I would be getting on everyday, for about 1-3 hours. On the weekends, I would be more active, but sometimes that can get ruined if I have homework and assessments due on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. This is probably all due to my laziness. I know that I can't just leave homework and assignments last-minute now (since I'm in year 9 now), but it's sort of a habit from last year. Of course, I will try to organise things more and decrease my laziness a bit more.

Anything else you would like tell us about yourself: If I do get accepted, then I would like help and advice from fellow experienced staff, since it would be my first time staffing on Bloc- *cough* *cough* EscapeRestart. Also, I will accept any criticism. Other than those things, thank you for reading and taking consideration into my application! *bows*

Yours sincerely,
BiggestKirbyFan

Reactions: Mia, Naoh and Notme

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Unfortunately this application is being denied, while it certainly wasn't bad, and there were some good responses but we feel that we would like to see how you handle yourself on the server, especially if you consider activity to be one of your biggest issues.

• Thank You
Reactions: BiggestKirbyFan
Status
Not open for further replies.