[Declined] XxNyXoxx's Moderator Applecation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
Short and simple, I think concise answers that cover everything show more thoughtfulness than pronged thesis essays.

In-game Username: XxNyXoxx

Staff References (not required):
SparklyMuffinz Major_Bryan

Prior Blocktopia/EscRestart Staffing Experience:

CTnT Trusted
CZS Operator
SMP Operator
RoF Operator/Moderator currently
Infection Veteran Operator
TTT Trusted

How would you describe the responsibilities and obligations of a moderator:

In general, the role of the moderator is to moderate, that is, moderate the server. What this means is to act as a filter for the server, whether it be weeding out troublemakers, working behind the scenes acting as an example for new players, and generally ensuring the server is running smoothly. Essentially, the role of an operator is to act as an example player, but stepping in when further action is required.

Assume there are more applicants, for what reason would we choose you over them:

I'm comfortable in a staffing position and am well established across the range of the community

How would you deal with a situation you have no experience with: Ask someone who does have experience and go from there.

How would you deal with another staff member abusing their powers:
Gather evidence and contact the appropriate level of staff.

What do you consider your greatest weakness:
Interest, I can struggle in activity if my interest is lost and there's nothing left to keep my interested.

Last edited:

JtTorso

Reaction score
We've decided to deny this application, the application is near skin and bones, it is straight to the point and the answers are fairly spot on, however we would have liked to have seem more, especially considering some of the applications you're competing with. We're also concerned with your commitment, and honest answer but we're looking for dedicated people who plan to stick around. You're more than welcome to apply again at a later time.

Status
Not open for further replies.