Declined [Declined] Rahizel's Architect Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhyldir

Reaction score
Account Name: Rahizel

References (Adv+): Plive

Screenshots of builds (minimum of one large-scale project (Size of AdvPlot) The more quality builds, the better.)

What are your future plans for projects? Due to the fact that I have joined a build team i am currently quite busy with other projects but once I am done with that then i will decide on what i would like to build.

Additional/final notes: None.

Last edited:

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Rah, thanks for applying again.

Unfortunately, I do not feel as if you are ready to receive the Architect rank at this moment.

Although your builds may be impressive, and you have proven that you are a talented builder, I feel as if you are lacking a trait that we expect of any high ranking member of the server - maturity.

After your last application was denied, the response that we had received from you was shocking. We do not expect a potential Architect to be immature and aggressive towards other Players on the server. This includes getting involved in arguments and showing signs of hate towards other community members. If you were to become an Architect, we would expect you to uphold the server's rules as well as be a person who the player base look towards for inspiration. Sadly, I don't feel as if this has happened yet.

Also, your attitude towards the rank in general seems to displease me. An Architect should strive for improvement and not give up after pushbacks - which concerns me, knowing that you were wanting to give up and leave the community due to the fear or failure and not getting promoted. Listen to your own words of advice, determination IS key.

Going to go with a -1, sorry. Feel free to re-apply once the above points have been worked upon.

• Agree
Reactions: Fragile and Prizyms

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Sorry about taking so long to reply. I kept seeing and forgetting and seeing and...

Anyway, whilst I don't question you have the ability, your screenshots show lots of small builds, whilst your larger builds look incomplete or lack either terrain or structure (but not both). With Architect, you need to be pulling out all the stops, and with your adv plot build not looking complete structure-wise, with only little buildings to back it up, I'm not sure you are. Also, your large building looks extremely symmetrical - not saying it's very bad, but it could give the impression of WorldEdit.

As with Swift, my main corner is maturity. We need our architects to set an example, but I don't think you're setting one, with the attitude, aggression and hate Swift talks about. Listen to his advice - I can't give any better. I do hope you can turn this around and finally get Architect, but for now I'm going to have to give a -1.

• Agree
Reactions: BanSwift

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Unfortunately I see very little improvement from the last application you made, and the staff echo my thoughts. Please take their words into account if you wish to be considered for this rank in future.

Declined. You may reapply in 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.