[Declined] Map Submission: Showdown

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
A couple questions:
1. Will this be nobuild?
2. Any op blocks anywhere?
And finally, I think you should remove the bar in front of the spawn (right when you land) people will place pistols and it will be really spawnkilly.

This is much better than the last two, good job! Although, not sure if it's complex enough to be in the server, not my decision though.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
This map is making me get reminded of the map Narrows, barely anything to it, besides the Red and Blue wool and the Bedrock/Adminium. I'd like to ask if there will be OpBlock_Air around the spawns, so flying entities won't be able to hit it, also this map seems way too flat. It would be nice if the ground had some bumps to it.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
A couple questions:
1. Will this be nobuild?
2. Any op blocks anywhere?
And finally, I think you should remove the bar in front of the spawn (right when you land) people will place pistols and it will be really spawnkilly.

This is much better than the last two, good job! Although, not sure if it's complex enough to be in the server, not my decision though.
thanks! and I will edit my post. and you land in front of the line or blocks under the spawn.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
This map is making me get reminded of the map Narrows, barely anything to it, besides the Red and Blue wool and the Bedrock/Adminium. I'd like to ask if there will be OpBlock_Air around the spawns, so flying entities won't be able to hit it, also this map seems way too flat. It would be nice if the ground had some bumps to it.
thank you for the advise, I'm sorry my maps are flat :(

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Having a wide straight from one spawn to another is generally not a good idea. Not only that, but it looks very boxy and lacking of substance. Add some obstacles, features, you name it - but as is, it's just adminium boxes with a few blocks placed seemingly at random.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
At the moment, your maps aren't to the same standard as the ones we've already got in the server. For future maps, I suggest looking at how the current maps are built with aesthetics in mind. Some staff members have built map for the server too - try asking them for tips. If they've got a spare moment, you could also ask them to look over a map which you're building