[Declined] Map Submission: KOTH-king of the hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
ok i have now made another level :)

you can find screenshots here:https://picasaweb.google.com/113014642759667663788/Kothkingofthehill#

i no it might be too simple again and im sorry :( but i think it will be fun! please put the controll point on the top where i have the platform now and make the stairs opblocks, and please put cannons in the secet room.

you can find the .dat file here: https://www.box.com/files#/files/0/f/0

thanks!

-zezmi

post script: thanks superstien! i like improvement and i think the name fits because well its a huge hill and you have to controll it, but what would your suggestions be to name it?

• Informative
Reactions: billbobelf

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
On a more serious note, the map is rather simple, but its the simplicity that makes it stand out. I kinda like it/kinda think it is plain

Useless part of the post removed - Alkatraz

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Right, cleaned up this thread a bit and applied some warnings. In the future, I do NOT expect to see stupid posts like those in Map Submission threads.

Something we have noticed in KOTH maps we have at the moment is that it is quite difficult to recapture control points, this is in part due to items like C4. However with this map, I think this is even more skewed towards the team who initially captures - as DJJonosound pointed out.

I honestly think it is quite a bland map, and I don't think the gameplay will work amazingly, particularly with the spawns at the bottom of the steps. People will just run down to the other spawn and it will get VERY spawncampy.

If Sam loads it into the server, I'd be happy to quickly script it and demonstrate why to you in game billbobelf and zezmi.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: zezmi and Vatowski
Status
Not open for further replies.