[Declined] Map Submission: kdrnightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

billbobelf

Reaction score
ok this map was made by my brother (zezmi) and his fourm account is not working properly so he made me post it :/, i am a good brother so i will :).

here is the .dat link: https://www.box.com/download/account/f_3214071975/0/kdrnightmare.dat

here is the screenshots link: https://picasaweb.google.com/113014642759667663788/Kdrnightmare?authkey=Gv1sRgCMOEmqC-872nXA#

also thanks to alkatraz who told me all the steps to get the links :), i would like to put about 20 cannons in the tnt room :p, also all blocks are op blocks it has one secret (the tnt room) and its 64*16*64 team deathmatch the only other thing it needs is bedrock under everthing but the spawns, oh and right now there is only one spawn in the red spawnpoint, please put one in the blue also ty :).

super_goku yea its flat :( but look at the name :) and its the theme, and the 20 cannons are in the tnt (secret) room

Chao

Reaction score
DAFUQ

TERRE936 IS BOSS?

LIES

/crazywabbitrant

EDIT: Yeah, and I can tell this is going to be next most hated map among players. EVER.

• Agree
Reactions: Luigi

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Thanks for the submission. However, it's nowhere near the current standard of maps we have on the server. For it to be anywhere near being accepted, you'd have to redesign it completely to the point where it's not recognisable as it's current state. I'm not even sure what it's trying to be at the moment, it just looks like a big flat open area with lava on top.

billbobelf

Reaction score
ah ok sorry i will make a better one, that was the point of this map to make jumping imposible so that you cant dodge pistols, and its very easy to die, but ok i will make a KOTH level thats not flat, i like to make simple maps that are easy to navigate, i will try again :) (

this was written by zezmi not billbobelf)

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Thanks for the submission. However, it's nowhere near the current standard of maps we have on the server. For it to be anywhere near being accepted, you'd have to redesign it completely to the point where it's not recognisable as it's current state. I'm not even sure what it's trying to be at the moment, it just looks like a big flat open area with lava on top.
Map declined.
Thread closed to stop stupid replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.