[Declined] JulZ's KR Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

_JulZ_

Reaction score
In-game Username: PinkGuy_ (for the time being, I'll probably change it back to _JulZ_ or something similar if taken)

Prior Blocktopia/EscRestart Staffing Experience: I do not have any past experience of being a part of the staff on Blocktopia/EscapeRestart.

How would you describe the responsibilities and obligations of a moderator: Well, I would certainly have to know the rules and guidelines. I would have to help other players as best as I can. I would have to be friendly to the community and help in any way I can.

Assume there are more applicants, for what reason would we choose you over them: Well, I am a rather friendly person, though most (if not all) applications would say that. I have had previous experience moderating for a different community. I can be fairly social once I get to know someone too, but how can you get to know someone without being social. Not to forget- I have been a part of this community for a rather long time. I am a person who is willing to learn and adapt if I do something wrong, I wont lie- I've been banned a few times, but those times have long passed and I have learnt from my mistakes.

How would you deal with a situation you have no experience with: I would try to contact someone else who may know what to do. But first- I would go over the rules again to see if any were broken. I would even take screenshots of the issue to see if I can get any more help.

How would you deal with another staff member abusing their powers: I would try contact a higher ranking member of the staff than the abuser. I would do so by describing the situation in which the staff member is abusing. I would also gather evidence (A.K.A. Screenshots)

What do you consider your greatest weakness: I would say there are times when I am not much of an understanding person- but, I try. Also, when it comes to people I don't really know- I'm not much of a person to start conversations- Though I am still able to.

Anything else you would like tell us about yourself: Well, If it helps- I am friends with an op on another EscapeRestart server (IRL that is). Another thing, I would like to gain more friends on the server- and get to know more and more people. The more the merrier! Oh, I have also been in this community for a fairly long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mia, Naoh and Notme

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hello _Julz_ we have decided to decline your application, we feel that we would like to see you have a better face within the community and how you are on the server before we decide to accept you or not. Feel free to reapply then.

Status
Not open for further replies.