[Declined] Fruitychickz- Application For Moderator :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fruitychickz

Reaction score
In-game Username: Fruitychickz

Staff References (not required):

Prior Blocktopia/EscRestart Staffing Experience: I am yet to have staffing experience on these great servers but i have staffed on previous servers that have now been shut down.:(

How would you describe the responsibilities and obligations of a moderator: To be a moderator i believe you have to make people aware of the rules on the server without being to forceful and you also have to be able to solve any issues or problems that players might come across on the server.

Assume there are more applicants, for what reason would we choose you over them: I believe I am a very patient person to some degree, and i am very good in solving arguments or any other problems. I will always try to ensure players enjoy their time on the server without having to worry about people putting them down.

How would you deal with a situation you have no experience with: Try my best to resolve it in the best way possible.

How would you deal with another staff member abusing their powers: I would immediately tell them to stop and warn them of the consequences or report it to a controller or server director ASAP.

What do you consider your greatest weakness: I have little to no tolerance with rude or nasty people.

Anything else you would like tell us about yourself: Ive been playing minecraft for about 6 years now and i would like to say i have a lot of experience, and i have staffed on many different servers over the years and i think that this new server is something that I'm really interested in.

Thank you for your time i hope you consider applying me for this new server :p:-)

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hello fruitychichz, we have decided to decline this application, as you are someone new to the community we feel that we need to see more of you before accepting you in such a role. You are welcome to reapply after the server opens.

• Thank You
Reactions: fruitychickz
Status
Not open for further replies.