Declined [Declined] Create Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will_payno

Reaction score
This is my request to become a member of the staff of Create. I may be younger than most Staff but maybe you could try something different and give me a chance! Create is my favorite game mode on EscapeRestart, I am friendly to all users and can be strict when I have to be!
Account Name (including alternate accounts): will_payno
Timezone: GMT
What do you think the role entails? Keep the server running well, give advice/help.
What sets you apart from other applicants?? Younger member, connects more with the younger users. Try something different!

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, with the WorldEdit bed incident that has just happened, making you crash 6 times and making me consider a demote, I can't trust you with mod at all I'm afraid. You're going to have to really work hard to show me you have maturity for even Adv Builder, nevermind mod. Furthermore, you say the role entails giving advice/helping, but I haven't seen that at all from you. The application is also rather short and quite unexpected - asking to gather refs would help you a lot.

I'm going to have to give a -1 I'm afraid.

• Agree
Reactions: BanSwift

Will_payno

Reaction score
Unfortunately, with the WorldEdit bed incident that has just happened, making you crash 6 times and making me consider a demote, I can't trust you with mod at all I'm afraid. You're going to have to really work hard to show me you have maturity for even Adv Builder, nevermind mod. Furthermore, you say the role entails giving advice/helping, but I haven't seen that at all from you. The application is also rather short and quite unexpected - asking to gather refs would help you a lot.

I'm going to have to give a -1 I'm afraid.
The bed thing, didn't affect anyone else on the server other than me. Therefore no one was harmed other than me. That's all I care about, not affection any other player's game.

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Will, thanks for applying.

In response to the application, I can see that you are missing your staff references and your previous staff experience. Also, the sections seem to be a little short, which could be expanded upon in or er to give us a larger insight.

In response to you on the server, I have not seen you online as much as I would like for a potential staff member, since we are in the same timezone.

Adding on to this:
The bed thing, didn't affect anyone else on the server other than me. Therefore no one was harmed other than me. That's all I care about, not affection any other player's game.
It is completely irrelevant. We do not expect for someone to be doing this with world edit, including lava spawning. By spawning lots of entities, it causes lag on the server (which will effect other people - or crash them).

Going to be going with a -1, would like for these things to be fixed before I consider changing my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.